Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Without me having to google it.
Could someone explain why the wsm season is being ended, but the men’s game is safe to carry on?
I’ve not read up on it so have no idea but the cynic in me can only put it down to who’s top and who’s bottom.
Surely if the men’s game is safe to resume then so is the women’s?

Could someone explain why the wsm season is being ended, but the men’s game is safe to carry on?
I’ve not read up on it so have no idea but the cynic in me can only put it down to who’s top and who’s bottom.
Women’s game is not financially viable. Nobody’s going back to work for the fun of it, viable businesses need to restart asap to get the economy moving hence football is very keen to get things moving

So all about money then.
It obviously is about money, that doesn’t mean though that clubs can just refusse to play. If they have contratual obligations they can’t afford to break then they may just have to play. Like the contractual obligation album many bands release it won’t be very good but it has to be put out there. Then we can move on.
That and avoiding legal wrangling as the relegations and european spots are carved up whichever way if they don’t play the season out. Not personally bothered either way.

Obviously because women are less affected than men......oh.

It obviously is about money, that doesn’t mean though that clubs can just refusse to play. If they have contratual obligations they can’t afford to break then they may just have to play. Like the contractual obligation album many bands release it won’t be very good but it has to be put out there. Then we can move on.
That and avoiding legal wrangling as the relegations and european spots are carved up whichever way if they don’t play the season out. Not personally bothered either way.
I’m the same, went passed caring about a month ago.
Just wondered that’s all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.