Blocking

Can someone tell me what the OP says?
I blocked the prick a while back.
I was driven mad trying to find one of the players threads,i was told it is in the players performance forum,eventually someone said to me do I the op on ignore as that means you can't see the thread they started,i never knew that

I was driven mad trying to find one of the players threads,i was told it is in the players performance forum,eventually someone said to me do I the op on ignore as that means you can't see the thread they started,i never knew that

I have actually blocked posters that I like and get along before just so I don't have to see the thread.
I'll unblock them a day or two later when the thread has been Heysel'd.

Telling somebody that they are going back on ignore (not putting them on ignore) is just a way of saying, "you're a **** and you always have been" without getting a warning or thread ban.

Now, you continue to be wrong and quite frankly insolent but rather than rightly twlling you to fuck off I'm just going to block you. You're wanted in this conversation as much as Leroy wants to be at our club.

Or have had enough arguments in life to know it's not worth the effort wasting your time with people who are aggressively wrong, who then offer you out for a scrap on PM because they can't handle the fact they've been corrected.
The hypocrisy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.