What have you done you are ashamed of

I had a mullet haircut for a year in the 80s; still trying to track down any remaining photos for cremation - I blame Jason Donavon

Me too and had it streaked! Thank fuck there was no phones with cameras back then. I am confident that in my case there is no photographic evidence in existence of this shameful passage in my life.

I done a morning beer shit in one of me mates Hugo Boss suits while he was kipping. Inside the blazer and trousers. Proper splatty one too. The reek when you opened that wardrobe was unbearable but I never got blamed, to say he was fuming was an understatement . I will tell him when the time is right (on his deathbed)

I had sex with my best mates girlfriend ... it was great

I had an all too brief fling with my boss's fiancee a number of years ago. It was brilliant. I dont work there anymore but still come into contact with them from time to time and they're now happily married and thankfully hes still oblivious.

I ended it cos of the guilt. I felt great at first then realised I was being a t@@t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.