What have you done you are ashamed of

As the title says what one thing in life have you done that your really ashamed of I know we’ve probably all done something but there must be one thing that sticks in your mind. I went around the shops early in the morning the other day to throw some rubbish in their bins because ours was full, I noticed a few items at the back door of the charity shop with a sign please take to relive the boredom of lockdown,
There was a jigsaw puzzle and I took one piece out and closed the lid feeling very pleased with myself I drove off thinking some poor sod will spend hours trying to put it together and won’t be able to complete it, drove back today to put it back and yes it’s gone feel very ashamed of myself

I had sex with my best mates girlfriend ... it was great

Such riff raff on this thread.
jCHg4t0.gif

Good job you never had Banned Tosspot round, you wouldn't have seen your cup again with his habits
Lol

I once threw a party and gave my mate a 10 year old tin of Kronenbourg I had stashed. It poured from the can like witch piss. He questioned it and said - "how old is this tin"?..... "Don't know, why what's up with it"?....... "Tastes like piss"!...... My cheeky smirk had him checking the date...
"It's 10 years out of date you ****"!

Ungrateful bastard.

It was aged, like that of a fine malt whisky; )

Lol

I once threw a party and gave my mate a 10 year old tin of Kronenbourg I had stashed. It poured from the can like witch piss. He questioned it and said - "how old is this tin"?..... "Don't know, why what's up with it"?....... "Tastes like piss"!...... My cheeky smirk had him checking the date...
"It's 10 years out of date you ****"!

Ungrateful bastard.

It was aged, like that of a fine malt whisky; )
This thread is for things you are,ashamed of, not things you think are piss funny and still laugh about.

I had a mullet haircut for a year in the 80s; still trying to track down any remaining photos for cremation - I blame Jason Donavon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.