Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't the Juventus fans turn their backs to the pitch when some form of "relationship restoration" was taking place?
They did...mainly because it took the fuckers 20 years to offer this "relationship restoration " so they told them where to shove it....believe it or not for once they were shamed into something....

Morrissey "replied" to the judgement via "Sorrow Will Come to You in the End", a rather clumsy attempt to right the perceived wrongs of the case. His record label dropped the song from the UK release for fear of libel. It was however released on the US version.

The title of the song is correct, but all the more reason not to be a miserable cünt when you possess the gift of life.

Sorry to take issue with you again, however you signed up to 're-educate' us on events in Brussels.

If we wouldn't understand how hard done to the city of Liverpool is because we aren't from there then inform us or

It's a bit rich to engage with us and then try to draw a line under topics because we don't agree with your rhetoric.

Not entirely sure what you were looking to achieve to be honest (especially starting off on such a subject)?

How is it a ‘bit rich‘ answering a point a fellow poster broached again mate?

You signed off from your post with a 'lets leave it there' (I'm para-phrasing so apologies if slightly out).

If we aren't getting into it on certain subjects what did you sign up for?

Genuine question.

After first answering him in the previous post. But yanno .....

This is a L’pool thread is it not? In a general section on your board. Which openly welcomes all fans.

So I guess the answer to that is I’m in this thread for the same purpose as you and anyone else should be. To discuss all things L’pool Football Club.

Horrible times everywhere ay?

My first game was in 1980 and I didn’t ‘break out’, so to speak, to regularly going by myself/ with mates until ‘87/88. So I missed most of it. I mean it was still bad enough then all over but I’m happy looking back I missed the ‘70’s at the match through age.

Mad how we get on so well with each other with both City’s so alike except when it comes to football isn’t it?

Although we now at least always get a nice reception in a pub who’s name escapes me above the mini-Eithiad up Clayton. Maine Road was always strictly in and out and hope for the best.

Changed times thankfully.
Cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.