UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For part 3, we compiled a report at their request, so they have evidence but declined to use it.
For part 2, authorities showed zero interest as no complaint was made to police or information commissioner.

Part 2. Besides the parties involved most people would prefer tax payers money was not wasted on investigating an offence 5 years ago to solve a spat between two corporate giants, so no issue with that.

Part 3. We messed up royally there. I have no idea why City accepted the payment and now the ‘aggrieved party’ is complicit with initially withholding information from the Premier League. It was as poor a decision as not preventing the IT breach in the first place.

A similar question was asked the other day and I found the answer funny. It was along the lines, not as quick as UEFA who delivered the verdict before the hearing.

That reminds me of a joke I heard the other day. Some kids dream of growing up and becoming President. Trump is the only recorded instance of someone becoming a President before growing up.

Wasn't the PL because it was a while ago (I may have misquoted that earlier)?
The FA said that no-one would give them any info, so City partly blocked that.

As City accepted a payoff, presumably they'd be reticent about offering any support to any criminal enquiry.
I like to think that by taking Scousers to court re the hacking we would risk revealing all we know and how we know it.
So this battle was best avoided.

Part 2. Besides the parties involved most people would prefer tax payers money was not wasted on investigating an offence 5 years ago to solve a spat between two corporate giants, so no issue with that.

Part 3. We messed up royally there. I have no idea why City accepted the payment and now the ‘aggrieved party’ is complicit with initially withholding information from the Premier League. It was as poor a decision as not preventing the IT breach in the first place.

It doesnt add up for me, either they have something on us or we have done a deal on something or someone??

If that's the other way round I see Liverpool sending us to the dogs.

Is it me or have we just rolled over & let Liverpool tickle our belly??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.