Real Madrid 2nd leg - how?!

How are the Government going to allow when they will need to be in isolation for 14 days on arrival in the U.K.?
Sure UEFA have it covered NOT

Uefa are currently looking at the possibility of playing the second leg at a neutral ground. They can't decide between playing at the Wanda Metropolitano, the Coliseum Alfonso Perez, the Estadio Municipal Butarque, the Estadio Municipal de Santo Domingo, or the Alfredo di Stefano. In the end I think they will plump for the Santiago Bernabeu!

All teams playing in Europe will be exempt from quarantine rules. Footballers are exempt from catching the virus obviously.

They've been drinking Miltons and chewing on malaria tablets since the season ground to a halt. They are totally and utterly immune. Their auto-immune systems are bursting with vitality and health.

We lose home advantage by playing behind closed doors. If we have to play it away from The Etihad too. Its another reason to boo UEFA.

Would be good to win the CL this year. Give them a headache of not having defending Champions participating next season. However. We all know that we will get stitched up by referees / VAR.

Liverpool had to jump through hoops to defend their trophy back in 2005 (or whenever it was.)

I can take or leave the competition tbh. Whilst I rarely enjoy the matches, the new opposition can bring differing atmospheres and an away beano in mainland Europe is good fun too.

Like most situations, there’s positives and negatives to a ban.

We lose home advantage by playing behind closed doors. If we have to play it away from The Etihad too. Its another reason to boo UEFA.

Would be good to win the CL this year. Give them a headache of not having defending Champions participating next season. However. We all know that we will get stitched up by referees / VAR.
I think certain sections of UEFA may see it as an apology. Changing times? We shall see.

How are the Government going to allow when they will need to be in isolation for 14 days on arrival in the U.K.?
Sure UEFA have it covered NOT
Thus far, the way football in general has treated this whole pandemic scenario, has been a bit of a dog's dinner (being careful with my phraseology there)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.