Real Madrid 2nd leg - how?!

City make the final and you’re offered a ticket. Are you taking it?

Straight yes or no answer. Now.
well Yes obviously,
maybe ill change my opinion once the competition is up and running again.

I’d have liked one more Euro away before I retired from club football. We had a bad experience in Seville when the Irish bar got attacked but that’s clearly a one off.

In August travel wiil be allowed anf flights open across Europe. They are lookign at oening hotels and bars July 4th. This final will be a month after that. There will be no fans. Howebver there will be a good chance to enjoy the game with others even if outside on a screen with beers. Maybe the local better than city centre. But a lot of euope openign already we are a few weeks behind.

We lose home advantage by playing behind closed doors. If we have to play it away from The Etihad too. Its another reason to boo UEFA.

Would be good to win the CL this year. Give them a headache of not having defending Champions participating next season. However. We all know that we will get stitched up by referees / VAR.

But were we to win this season surely the rest of the Uefapean elite would be clamouring for our inclusion just as they did when some team, can't just recall who, won it, but didn't qualify the following season.

In August travel wiil be allowed anf flights open across Europe. They are lookign at oening hotels and bars July 4th. This final will be a month after that. There will be no fans. Howebver there will be a good chance to enjoy the game with others even if outside on a screen with beers. Maybe the local better than city centre. But a lot of euope openign already we are a few weeks behind.
The Hungarian Cup Final is being played this weekend with up to 10,000 supporters present. Poland letting in supporters up to 25% of capacity of their grounds in from mid June. Most of the big 5 leagues are hoping to allow at least a % of supporters from the beginning of next season (September).

The final is rumoured to be 29th August currently (virtually 3 months away from now), so depending on the venue they decide on, I think some supporters could be allowed in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.