Summer Transfers

We should deffo use him to try and negotiate a cheap deal for one of Upamecano, Werner, Konate, Nkunku or even Laimer and Mukiele. They've got some nice players
Upamecano i would take px , he played that game in the left center back position, turned his back on 3 shots, i hate that, and got done like a kipper but still showed he is a good player, the rest especially Werner looked unfit in a practice game.

German press have said Lepzip will not buy Angelino, so the bartering has begun, as he was man of the match for them this week, and City can bring him back today.
If, as tolmie has suggested, Pep is planning on looking at 5 at the back again, we should bring him back. Whether he would want to come back after barely getting a sniff this season, who knows. We shouldn't let leipzig mess us about though.

Dembele to liverpool on loan is being touted, it seems that any player we should be looking at is linked to our rivals

If, as tolmie has suggested, Pep is planning on looking at 5 at the back again, we should bring him back. Whether he would want to come back after barely getting a sniff this season, who knows. We shouldn't let leipzig mess us about though.

When it comes to Angelino, about the best way to describe it is , he does not suit the EPL but has found himself in Germany, the original price Lepzig quoted is very high considering Convid 19 has hit, but others have players we would be interested in and he has alerted all of them of his quality,

stones and cancelo the only 2 absences from training . Can see both leaving.
Atal for Cancelo if it happen he leaves, Newcastle could be serious in a bid for Stones but i think losing a first team defensive player without a back up already in place is dodgy business

When it comes to Angelino, about the best way to describe it is , he does not suit the EPL but has found himself in Germany, the original price Lepzig quoted is very high considering Convid 19 has hit, but others have players we would be interested in and he has alerted all of them of his quality,
I would say he didn't suit our 4 at the back formation or style of play, but I wouldn't say that means he couldn't suit the Premier league. He's not too different in stature or style to Robertson and Alexander Arnold.

Atal for Cancelo if it happen he leaves, Newcastle could be serious in a bid for Stones but i think losing a first team defensive player without a back up already in place is dodgy business

I think I'd be ok with us signing someone as a starting right footed centre back to partner Laporte but only having Garcia, THB, Couto and ait Nouri as our back up defence to be honest. Dinho and Rodri could fill in if needed at centre back anyway and we might just blood are defence for the next 10 years with the kids.

He's massively injury prone and has a reputation of being a massive prick!
Perfect for Liverpool, hopefully he replaces Mane when he goes to Madrid.

He has had a lot of hamstring injuries the latest being the only long one but i would not believe his reputation, it started with him refusing his Barca diet but has more to do with the failing aging first team players getting worried, He is one of very few who can match Sane for quality and certainly better than any liverpool player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.