Considering becoming a vegetarian

Why are you apologising for having such forthright opinions? If you’re one of those militant vegans that everyone despises then do you really think your diatribe is going to persuade me to start buying oat milk? It isn’t.

I’m now going to eat more meet just to piss you off.
So you're not going to meat and greet inchy then and educate him on 'slam in the lamb' and past Welsh reserve team shirts and the like?

Why are you apologising for having such forthright opinions? If you’re one of those militant vegans that everyone despises then do you really think your diatribe is going to persuade me to start buying oat milk? It isn’t.

I’m not militant at all you fucking weapon, if you can’t see how it’s unsustainable then nothing I can do, no doubt you’ll be on a thread at some point kicking off about the Amazon rainforest being cut down without knowing it’s for more farmland to produce meat!!

OK Veggies, it is serious question time.
We are all aware of the damage we are doing to the planet. If you are a 100% Veggie is a lot of the food you eat imported and does it harm the environment, i.e. chopping rain forest down to plant crops.

We are all aware of the damage we are doing to the planet. If you are a 100% Veggie is a lot of the food you eat imported and does it harm the environment, i.e. chopping rain forest down to plant crops.
A lot of the rain forest chopping to grow food to feed animals for starters plus obviously house the animals too.
I try to buy local veg, stopped used supermarket for it, plus I try growing the odd thing and my parents have an allotment which helps.
End of the day I’ll not dictate to anyone what they should eat but I found myself being hypocritical about the treatment of animals and the environment and that’s why I decided to change to plant based, plus after watching game changers that it’d help fitness wise which I feel it has.

Do you have any children?

Fewer trees are chopped down to grow crops for human consumption, than cattle and other animal consumption.

A lot of the rain forest chopping to grow food to feed animals for starters plus obviously house the animals too.
I try to buy local veg, stopped used supermarket for it, plus I try growing the odd thing and my parents have an allotment which helps.
End of the day I’ll not dictate to anyone what they should eat but I found myself being hypocritical about the treatment of animals and the environment and that’s why I decided to change to plant based, plus after watching game changers that it’d help fitness wise which I feel it has.

I appreciate what is said about how meat eaters damage the environment so I wondered what the Veggies did, thanks for the reply and you too quiet riot.

Last edited:
As I cant be arsed watching the corrupt 'Operation Get The Rags into 4th/5th', I am on here. If you lot are daft enough to watch Sheff U get stiffed so be it. Anyway...……..

What I will say about BlueMoon Veggies is not one of you have ranted about meat eaters. I note what @inchy14 says and applaud him. It is a personal choice and no one should be verbally abused for doing what they believe is right.
BlueMoon meat eaters (some) on the other hand seem quiet scathing about Veggies which I find strange.
Each to their own and I will end it on a light hearted note by saying I like veggies because it leaves more meat for me to eat !!!

I could have wrote that post word for word.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.