Nearly 5 years on - how do you feel about the new badge?

It’s great.

Whilst we are Manchester’s only football league club and whilst we do represent the city and people far more than our neighbours in Trafford, I don’t really care for associating everything in Manchester with City, we are a football club of Manchester but we don’t have to involve everything.

With that said, the rose is much more aligned to City than a bee and the bees have had a lot less to do with the club.

The rose and rivers combine perfectly, paying homage to the first two round badges.

If you asked me to design a new one, I’d very likely keep everything but add FC at the bottom.

I think it looks really good, much more of a Man City bade to me then the eagle

the bee should be on it though. It’s arguably the symbol of Manchester.

The three rivers and ship are the symbols of Manchester imo. They’re prominent in the Coat of Arms, as the centre piece and artwork on bridges around the city.

Yeah the intellectual trademarks IPO had it listed.. posted on here and then the MEN swiped it. haha

Here it is! https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/club-badge-merged.314458/page-427#post-9072677

That was top work by you.

Interesting some didn’t like it at the time because the image on the copyright website did look quite cartoonish compared to how it’s actually displayed at the club, on shirts etc.

It’s one of the best things the owners did imo, despite me growing up with the eagle.

It’s great.

Whilst we are Manchester’s only football league club and whilst we do represent the city and people far more than our neighbours in Trafford, I don’t really care for associating everything in Manchester with City, we are a football club of Manchester but we don’t have to involve everything.

With that said, the rose is much more aligned to City than a bee and the bees have had a lot less to do with the club.

The rose and rivers combine perfectly, paying homage to the first two round badges.

If you asked me to design a new one, I’d very likely keep everything but add FC at the bottom.
...and the Bee,for me....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.