Kalidou Koulibaly

Nail on the head.

I can’t believe so many want 21 year old Upamecano, or Ruben Diaz who is 23 or other young CBs that will anyway cost £40m+.

It’s just too big of a gamble. I can’t imagine them coming in and adapting immediately. Of course you have the odd player like Laporte who was immediately class and slotted right in but it’s rare.

Koulibaly has all the attributes to slot right in, firstly he’s comfortably top 3 in the world in his position, second he has years of possession football under Sarri, has the pace and physicality needed for the premier league, he speaks French, Italian and apparently English as well. It would be more of a surprise if he didn’t fit right in.

Get it done.

Agreed.

CB is one of those positions that just screams "older player".

You can't fuck about with CB.

Ain't going to happen we've heared it all before,
Be a great signing if it did, but I think we'll keep the same team next season just tweak it a bit here and there and struggle to finish in the top four.
Just my opinion
Heard it all before? You mean the 2 seasons before this when we also struggled to finish top 4, Yes right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.