Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scouse youngsters are properly feral and IMHO LFC is at a real crossroads
The club has encouraged this feral behaviour and is dragging itself back into the dark days of the 1980's
LFC can continue to whip up and encourage this behaviour or start to do something about it. The younger element are wearing the Hillsborough 96 as a badge of excuse to do whatever the fuck they want with no one prepared to call them out, let alone punish criminal behaviour and it needs stopping now before every other fanbase starts to follow suit
It won't be their fault though.

I've had a huge fall out today for using that phase with regard to the Liver building being set on fire (the mullock tweet) and was accused of disrespecting the Hillsborough 96 and their families fight for the truth
Difficult with friends, but I'd fucking throw that right back at them - using it to excuse shit behaviour 31 yrs later.

Mentioned the trouble and mentioned the stabbing in my work lads group chat.

I kid you not that the scouser in the group said Utd fans had come over to Merseyside to cause trouble and make Liverpool fans look worse.

Needless to say the Rags absolutely wet themselves in response, as did the rest of us, including someone who doesn’t like football in the WhatsApp group.

I've had a huge fall out today for using that phase with regard to the Liver building being set on fire (the mullock tweet) and was accused of disrespecting the Hillsborough 96 and their families fight for the truth

that’s the other thing about them...no self awareness. Just look at their history of causing needless mayhem, ffs.

I had a convo with a pool fan today and mentioned how disgraceful their fans behaviour was and possible impact on Covid cases in a couple weeks.....thrown right back at me me some garbled response about more Covid cases in Salford....and this was someone whose usually really level headed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.