Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a grand canyon between those reprobates and Everton. There are idiots everywhere but they have by far the most. Nasty with it too.
You have to feel for the Everton fans living next to these feral scum. Being from that city their name is being blackened purely by association. Must be heart breaking.

they're just idiots really, we just laugh at them. it's like having a brother and you know once he's had a bevvy or two or two he's going to make a cnut of himself. don't get me wrong we have our share but they corner the market. they take video of themselves snorting coke off a copper's hat, post it all over social media then call each other grasses. same with the fireworks. they're a really weird breed.
I don't think there are many who have brothers that leave a trail of death and destruction everywhere they go.

I may find this ridiculous tomorrow. But..

I can't stop laughing. They won the league. And celebrated. By burning their own fucking city down.

It might not be that funny. I might just be leathered. But I honestly can't stop giggling at that right now.

They won it. And burnt their own fucking landmarks down. That's fucking funny.

I don't think there are many who have brothers that leave a trail of death and destruction everywhere they go.
my brother is actually a kopite so it's quite near the mark.
they are so predictable that over the next few days they will try to deflect the blame. the hillsborough memorial or shankly statue will be mysteriously defaced. their spokesman the great Aldo will awaken from his drunken stupor and enlighten us with the true story of chelsea fans, evertonians rampaging through the city centre armed with fireworks. make no mistake they will spin this on it's head as it can never be der fault lar. truth is they are very bad losers and even worse winners. the craziest thing is even after all this they will still insist and get an official parade of the city some time soon. november 5th has been pencilled in by merseyside police.

I may find this ridiculous tomorrow. But..

I can't stop laughing. They won the league. And celebrated. By burning their own fucking city down.

It might not be that funny. I might just be leathered. But I honestly can't stop giggling at that right now.

They won it. And burnt their own fucking landmarks down. That's fucking funny.

Mate, look at the state of the place afterwards, I guess our only similar experience is Rangers 2008. It'll all be brushed under some big red carpet however. Remember, THIS MEANS MORE. As someone on an Everton forum has pointed out, they've weaponised Hillsborough to deflect any and all blame from stuff like this.

Remember 93:20, we just got some beers, went to a basement in Ancoats and randomly met that Middlesborough fan at 4am in the gardens.

Last edited:
The Liverpool Mayor Joe Anderson told the Worlds Media and anybody else who cared to listen what was going to happen 2 months ago, much to the annoyance of both Liverpool FC and the Spirit of Shankly.

An LFC statement read: "As a club, we are aware of and disappointed by comments attributed to Mayor Joe Anderson in a media interview which was published today.

"As well as a lack of evidence to support such claims, we would also point to recent discussions with Mayor Anderson relating to the possibility of any behind closed doors football, which concluded that it is important that key stakeholders across the city continue to engage and work collaboratively.

"In recent weeks, we have engaged with supporters groups who have informed us of their determination to respect social distancing measures and, in the event of a resumption of football being announced, we would continue to work with them and other key stakeholders in keeping with our collective desire to achieve this crucial objective".

Response Statement to Mayor Anderson from the Spirit of Shankly

Thursday 30 April 2020 at 17:50

Spirit of Shankly are angered by comments made by Liverpool City Mayor, Joe Anderson.

The Mayor has chosen to speak out on a hypothetical matter, namechecking Liverpool FC supporters without discussion with those fans or fan groups.

There is no evidence to support the Mayor’s perception that Liverpool supporters will break any lockdown regulations and gather outside of Anfield should football be resumed and played behind closed doors.

SOS raised this issue with the club, back on 13 March, ten days before lockdown began. We agreed then a determination to respect social-distancing measures and, in the event of a resumption of football, we would continue to work together, along with other key stakeholders, in achieving this objective.

Rather than disparaging words about football fans, it would have been more beneficial for the City Mayor to acknowledge the work being done by those same people in easing pressures on the city’s old and vulnerable at this time. SOS alone up to now have delivered more than 1,000 food parcels, and are active partners in helping with the supply of PPE and @SFoodbanks

We ask the Mayor to retract his statement and work with fans to support all during this time of crisis.

Maybe next time they might listen
Both of those statements have aged well............. ;-)

Mentioned the trouble and mentioned the stabbing in my work lads group chat.

I kid you not that the scouser in the group said Utd fans had come over to Merseyside to cause trouble and make Liverpool fans look worse.

Needless to say the Rags absolutely wet themselves in response, as did the rest of us, including someone who doesn’t like football in the WhatsApp group.
When you think about it, it is the only plausible explanation to be honest...........

joe anderson is an evertonian, he knows what they're like and has called them out on numerous occasions. fact is the liver buildings was red, blue and white for armed forces day. but they couldn't help themselves and once again we have them in another incident to add to their list of shame.
merseyside police have actually put a shift in-
Main article content

Navigation

News

20:48 27/06/2020
BreakingNews Post
breaking-news-7.jpg

Detectives have charged a 26-year-old man with assault after a 32-year-old man from St Helens suffere serious head injuries after he was assaulted during a mass gathering at the Pier Head in Liverpool City Centre last night.
Craig Campbell, of Lemon Street, Kirkdale, will appear at Liverpool City Magistrates Court on Monday, 29 June 2020.
Officers have also arrested a 19-year-old man from Scarisbrick, Lancashire on suspicion of arson after a fire, started by a firework, on the balcony of the Liver Building caused at least £10,000 worth of damage. The male has been taken to a police station on Merseyside where he will be questioned by detectives.
Is it true that Moshiri owns the building and Everton also have offices on one floor? It seems the local plod were much more efficient at arresting a culprit this time although I haven't seen any footage of anyone actually firing the rocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.