Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rarely gives the ball away, rarely tackled (except when fouled), has a good footballing brain, works hard, is a leader on the pitch...

He sounds like a Pep player to me.

The fact that he idolises KDB suggests that he knows his onions and wouldn't bring an ego or have an assumption that he won't need to earn his place.

Rarely gives the ball away, rarely tackled (except when fouled), has a good footballing brain, works hard, is a leader on the pitch...

He sounds like a Pep player to me.

The fact that he idolises KDB suggests that he knows his onions and wouldn't bring an ego or have an assumption that he won't need to earn his place.
I agree with this. You don't become the most fouled player in the prem by diving, refs would soon realise he was diving. (Ok maybe not our refs) i really don't understand all the negativity towards him. He looks a quality footballer in a poor team to me.

I agree with this. You don't become the most fouled player in the prem by diving, refs would soon realise he was diving. (Ok maybe not our refs) i really don't understand all the negativity towards him. He looks a quality footballer in a poor team to me.
A lot of it stems from his image and off field antics. As a player I think he is fantastic. Whenever I see villa he is by far their best player and in a good side I think he’d be a huge asset. Creates goals, is very attack minded, scores a goal, uses the ball really well, what’s not to like? I’d love to see him at city.

People struggle to see past the hair, shin pads and accent unfortunately.

Good player. I see him more as a CDM in our team. He is very good under pressure and uses it intelligently. Nevertheless, I'd be surprised if we bought him.

A lot of it stems from his image and off field antics. As a player I think he is fantastic
Agree with this. Dithering around with what country he wants to play with and his off field antics certainly is not helping him. On the pitch he is good on the ball and gets stuck in.

I don’t know if I’ve missed this earlier in the forum but is there any Indication as to what his price would be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.