Phil Foden....no longer just potential

think city done great with foden not rushing him, other sides would of rushed him.into the team and ruin them.later in their late 20s early 30s like owen rooney ect by being over played in early years

I have to say those who have had to wait until it has become bleeding obvious to spot this lad’s talent are a bit behind the curve. He’s had world class talent ahead of him so he’s had to be patient but he was always going to breakthrough. Next stop England, because even that prat Southgate will have to pick him now.
If he played in red he would have been called up a couple of seasons ago,i am glad he wasnt,he didn't need all the shit that gets piled on our players every bad result,until he was ready

Not a single mention as far as I can see that he has been handled superbly by Pep, and everything the club has done re Phi has been of the highest order! All the shitehawks trying to get him to leave in order 'to get minutes'! Well done to Pep and the MCFC staff!
And not a mention from you of the rather larger contingent who didn’t want him to go on loan and simply advocated giving him more minutes.

Anyway, now that he’s no longer a bench warmer we’re all on the same page so it’s water under the bridge. I’m delighted Pep is using the run-in to give both Phil and Garcia the opportunity to establish themselves.

Last edited:
With some young players you just know they have it. Michael Johnson was probably the last player we had who was like that. We should be aiming to build our team around young local players

I think tommy Doyle will be the next one.
I really hope you’re right on Tommy.

Imgine Raheem, Phil and Tommy all in the same City side?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.