Micah Richards the pundit

Opinion is fine but it’s fucking weird to come on this forum and not join in any subjects apart from this one where he’s slagging off a blue who, although a bit wet behind the ears in his new job is still a blue.
Each to their own but he’s a fucking nobhead from the posts I’ve read so far.

Get your facts right Pablo posted on various other subjects you dipstick.

I mean you literally said you thought he was invited back on for reasons other than football. So what are those reasons in your view?

As someone who's only 22, I grew up with a poster of Micah Richards from like 2007 on my wall. Others as well joined later, but I've always loved Micah cause he was a young lad who loved the club just like me and played for them, just like I wanted to.

Not being a grey haired oldie, he brings a different perspective, he's played in the modern era and understands it better than Lineker and Shearer, or even Jenas who is genuinely pointless. He's a proper breath of fresh air who doesn't take himself too seriously and always has that rascal smile like he did every second he was wearing a City shirt on the pitch. He genuinely adores this club, and if you think it's all just a show, then I doubt you're really worth being called a fan at all.

And for what it's worth, you don't get 'invited on', he's signed a deal with BBC, with Sky to offer punditry on City games. Maybe if Joe Hart doesn't get another club he'll sign one too - will he be invited back for 'reasons other than football'? No. Now just admit what you meant and own your mistake. Maybe an apology wouldn't go amiss too.

Oil no apology required and you want to get your facts right.
You do get invited on to BBC and Sky despite having a contract. Ian Wright has a contract does that mean he should be on every week no it doesn’t.

At 22 got a lot to learn

He lives in Harrogate, his dad's a rasta in Leeds and for many reasons he makes a change from the pro Scouse / Rag BBC and Sky whilst also not being too serious. An alternative living close by is Danny xxxxing Mills!

My ideal pro City pundit would be Zabba as he has shown himself to be a natural. He talks well & he's highly intelligent plus he's on a completely different level as a club legend than Richards.

That said, Richards could be decent if he learns on the job - currently he is talking too much bollocks for my liking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.