UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping so but I preferred the 'exonerated line' which is now questionable. I think City have been informed but the decision has been embargoed in which case Pep's manner is telling, but if the club haven't been informed, his comments mean nothing other than confidence in his friends.

Beware the impact of positive bias and wanting to believe. I am trying to look at it objectively.
Don't forget that Pep is an expert Chess player who spent a year playing the game with Gary Kasparov during his New York sabbatical. He knows a lot about body language and how to use it.

As in court, the panel could well have indicated they thought that in their line of questioning and body language. But no they would not have formally dismissed the substantive arguments at the hearing.

Regardless, Philingib is not ITK and is 100% making it up
Even the most ridiculous argument is given due consideration by empaneled Arbiters and Judges. You might get a whimsical smile or a raised eyebrow or two, but they are far too experienced to come out and say something clear. It would potentially lead to an appeal based on judicial bias. Particularly as the proceedings will likely have been recorded by a court reporter.

And UEFA actually let the Glazers do that to United with no comeback, and there are Rags who think UEFA have a primary interest in the good of football?
Not even Ceferin thinks that. That's why he is trying to reform the whole organisation and boot out the crooks. The level of ignorance out there in the wider community about this case is staggering.

Simply put I don’t think anyone outside the involved parties know the outcome. The top of execs from both City and UEFA definitely will have done for a good few days possibly even a week.

looking at our clubs representatives general demeanours over the past few days is more than promising.

I think Cheesman Is just interpreting as such and created a story..

Last edited:
The clubs been confident since the beginning. It's not beyond reason that he doesn't know but is still maintaining the show of bravado, hopefully with substance behind it! IF he knows at this present time then yeah I'd agree - we've won. I'm just not that confident that the club know, let alone Pep.

I respect the opinions of PB, PR and others on here and enjoy reading their posts, but I still don't find it implausible that the club really only will find out first thing on Monday morning. @BillyShears says as much too, iirc.
The clubs been confident since the beginning. It's not beyond reason that he doesn't know but is still maintaining the show of bravado, hopefully with substance behind it! IF he knows at this present time then yeah I'd agree - we've won. I'm just not that confident that the club know, let alone Pep.

I respect the opinions of PB, PR and others on here and enjoy reading their posts, but I still don't find it implausible that the club really only will find out first thing on Monday morning. @BillyShears says as much too, iirc.

The club got the preliminary verdict last week so they 100% knows our destiny. Good or bad.The verdict is embargoed until 10.30 on Monday, any journalist asking the club about it will get the answer that we don’t know until Monday. That’s a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.