Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to get excited about this one. Seems like it might be our first peice of business and for a pretty decent fee from the sounds coming out of Valencia.

Last edited:
I'd take a young Pedro. I think there's every chance Torres could go beyond that level though due to being slightly more physical.

Perhaps (?) worth noting that Torres played for the Spanish team that Foden played against in the U17 world cup final, and so he is making pretty similar progress.

Not had time to watch the YouTube vids, but seems like a sensible move, especially if it frees up Bernardo to fill in for KDB.

Looks like a very good prospect. Seems to have a decent touch with his weaker foot, plenty of pace & skill an eye for a pass & a positive attitude. He does remind me a bit of a right footed Leroy. If his attitude is good, I think Pep could work wonders with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.