CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Does anyone know what this sentence in the CAS statement means

"The CAS award emphasized that most of the alleged breaches reported by the Adjudicatory Chamber of the CFCB were either not established or time-barred".

"Most" to me means there are other alleged breaches that aren't excluded by being not established or time-barred. Is this something we should be concerned about?

I take it to mean that the remaining one, i.e. non-co-operation, was established

Here's a cunning plan. We should get one of the many large companies we have a connection to, maybe via SoftBank (which Mubadala is a major investor in) or Silver Lake, to encourage the G-14 to breakaway from UEFA and form their long-threatened super league. Offer them a huge financial package then, when they've stuck two fingers up to us and Ceferin and finally fucked off, pull the plug after one game leaving them high and dry.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

I need you help, someone construct a reply to this for me

" i'll explain....you clearly don't understand the link I made about the sustainable old-school Bayern model vs the City model, one built on sound financial footing, owning own ground and being successful for the last 35 years of sustainable growth, success and good governance, the other based on new-money, limited success outside the domestic league, and not sustainable when either the oil-well dries up, or the benefactor loses interest.

I am not bitter towards football in general at all, I think the PL is a great thing, however City (and PSG for another example) are doing top flight European club football a great deal of damage long term, as Jurgen Klopp said a bad day for football earlier this week and I agree with him. City and the successful appeal result demonstrates that if the big clubs now wish to push the boundaries so hard, and are so powerful that they can get away with basically what they want, £8m fine for me demonstrates that they are guilty btw, otherwise why the fine?

So imv City aren't anything I personally would want to be associated with, you do so that's your choice and good luck to you it's your club, for me it's clear that its unsustainable long term and i'd like nothing more than for them to get knocked off their perch. Proper football clubs imv are the likes of Liverpool, Manchester United, Leeds, Leicester, Dortmund, Bayern Munich etc. The likes of City and PSG will fade in due course, and the big-ticket players that come for the money will be off somewhere else and play for whoever can afford the crazy wages when the big money dries up"

" i'll explain....you clearly don't understand the link I made about the sustainable old-school Bayern model vs the City model, one built on sound financial footing, owning own ground and being successful for the last 35 years of sustainable growth, success and good governance, the other based on new-money, limited success outside the domestic league, and not sustainable when either the oil-well dries up, or the benefactor loses interest.

I am not bitter towards football in general at all, I think the PL is a great thing, however City (and PSG for another example) are doing top flight European club football a great deal of damage long term, as Jurgen Klopp said a bad day for football earlier this week and I agree with him. City and the successful appeal result demonstrates that if the big clubs now wish to push the boundaries so hard, and are so powerful that they can get away with basically what they want, £8m fine for me demonstrates that they are guilty btw, otherwise why the fine?

So imv City aren't anything I personally would want to be associated with, you do so that's your choice and good luck to you it's your club, for me it's clear that its unsustainable long term and i'd like nothing more than for them to get knocked off their perch. Proper football clubs imv are the likes of Liverpool, Manchester United, Leeds, Leicester, Dortmund, Bayern Munich etc. The likes of City and PSG will fade in due course, and the big-ticket players that come for the money will be off somewhere else and play for whoever can afford the crazy wages when the big money dries up"
What club does this **** support? I'll gladly write you a reply.

Just tell him he is a Cnut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.