Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden would play on the left (Sane's position), Grealish in place of Silva.

Really
tenor.gif

I'm really not sure on Grealish.

There's definite question marks over his attitude and professionalism, with his antics over lockdown being the most recent example.

His work rate at times seems questionable and I'm not sure he'd do enough off for the ball for Pep's liking, unless he feels he could improve that.

On the plus side, he is undoubtedly talented and his ability to go past players isn't seen as much in modern football. He's the most fouled player in the league which shows how much the opposition must try to stop him when you think a team like Villa won't have as much possession as top teams. I was impressed with him when we played Villa at the Etihad earlier this season.

I wouldn't be disappointed if we got him, but I can't say with confidence that I think it would be a good move for him or us, especially compared to some of the other players we're being linked with.

Gut feel is he'll end up at the rags. Spurs would probably be a better move for him for first team football though.

I doubt the club see Dave as a greasy haired, ankle socked, cheating twat to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.