Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't need another midfielder. We need a left sided forward. Grealish can play there, that's why we're linked with him.

Yes, he's not an out and out winger like Sane was, but he's been playing down the left very effectively this season.

Aouar is a pure midfielder and isn't what is needed if we intend to give Foden a proper go in the midfield (where he should be playing).

Plenty game time to be had and lots of time for Foden to develop. Midfield is the engine and ours needs legs and freshening, IMO, which is why I’d like to see Aouar and Luiz.

Tbh I thought about Grealish before the restart but after seeing Foden flourish playing full games we have absolutely no reason to go for this lad. A winger/Back up for Gabriel and Sergio/a left back and a centre half. Them 4 areas need sorting out for sure imo.
I think if Foden is good enough then he will play regularly I think. Personally I think Mahrez is not as good so it's him who should worry if we get in new players.

Foden imo will only find his best form if surrounded by other fluid creative players like D.Silva or KDB. For example him with Gundogan and Mahrez will flounder.

Seen him more than I would like the last few weeks and he’s always on his arse !! Over rated is my view for what it’s worth

We have been linked with Houssem Aouar as well. Are these both players of the same profile ?
Because we don't need another midfielder but if we are going for one, Grealish may come cheap because Villa may get relegated. He is english as well

He’s no certainly no Foden, he’s a complete arsehole and he’s absolutely not a good fit for us, but he is, in footballing terms, a very good player. All about opinions, I know. When I’ve watched him play, he reminds me a lot of a young Paul Gascoigne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.