Summer Transfers

I was under the impression that it would be around for the next season, at least. Thereafter, I cannot see a return.
I’m not suggesting that the same defenders be rotated each game, simply stating that the new rule and circumstances on the pitch could afford Guardiola that luxury.
You are right, there are certain positions that demand more. Similarly, the new rule will allow opponents to add more energy where it is required, so we would need to match that, hence my saying we need to be ruthless in the first half.
I reckon that more than ever it’s going to be a squad sport and that measuring players by starts and games played will become a thing of the past.

It was brought in for the hot would cups and reintroduced for the restart after concerns over injuries due to match fitness, it is a shitty idea 4 quarters made for the tv`s to get advertising in, SKY loves it, but managers do not i am led to believe, especially Pep, no point in working the opposition if they are going to get a break every 20 minutes, there is an option to extend until next year and as you say if they do that it will continue, but there is a vote at the end of the season, i think most are going to vote against

It was brought in for the hot would cups and reintroduced for the restart after concerns over injuries due to match fitness, it is a shitty idea 4 quarters made for the tv`s to get advertising in, SKY loves it, but managers do not i am led to believe, especially Pep, no point in working the opposition if they are going to get a break every 20 minutes, there is an option to extend until next year and as you say if they do that it will continue, but there is a vote at the end of the season, i think most are going to vote against

I’m not in favor of the water breaks either, but in a global pandemic it might be difficult to oppose something that was introduced for the health benefits of the players.

It's also there to stop players sharing water bottles.

Anyway i have seen who we are linked with and who most of us want, and i want none of it, for me
Striker/left wing back up Doku, youth player
Left winger Dembele foreign player
Back up Defensive midfielder Camavinga youth player
Left wing back Tsimikas foreign player
Left center back Rodon/Ake association trained
Right center back Upamecano/Zakaria foreign player
Out Bravo, Otamendi, Zincenko, Angelino, Kompany*, Sane, Silva, maybe Stones, Fernadinho, Garcia and Gundogan, if so Zakaria becomes a must for CB/DM
and that is a massive improvement on Pace youth and skill in some areas

Probably bullshit but pissing off the hateful eight and UEFA in one tweet :)

Pep Guardiola will have access to a budget of £300 million with the club targeting four major summer acquisitions. [Sport]

Fuck me, so an average of £75 million per player. And if we get Ake and the young Spanish winger for a combined £70 million then we could be set to spunk £230 million on just 2 players :0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.