Joke thread

A Liverpool fan was driving down the M62 when his mobile phone rang. Answering, he heard his wife's voice urgently warning him; "Jamie La, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on the M62. Please be careful!."
"Christ Karen”, says Jamie, "It's not just one car. It's hundreds of them!"

First heard at the Palace Theatre c. 1933. Amended though, to suit the times we're in!

Go easy on me @Blue Mist!

A Liverpool fan was driving down the M62 when his mobile phone rang. Answering, he heard his wife's voice urgently warning him; "Jamie La, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on the M62. Please be careful!."
"Christ Karen”, says Jamie, "It's not just one car. It's hundreds of them!"

First heard at the Palace Theatre c. 1933. Amended though, to suit the times we're in!

Go easy on me @Blue Mist!
Was it funny in 1933?
Perhaps Rasc or Bill know

A nun was taking a bath when there was a knock at the door. "Who is it?" she asks.

A voice replies "It's the blind man, can I come in?" The nun thinks for a moment and says "yes that's fine". The door opens slowly, and the man walks in.

"Nice tits" he says, "where do you want me to hang the blinds?"

A nun was taking a bath when there was a knock at the door. "Who is it?" she asks.

A voice replies "It's the blind man, can I come in?" The nun thinks for a moment and says "yes that's fine". The door opens slowly, and the man walks in.

"Nice tits" he says, "where do you want me to hang the blinds?"
@TFC If you are going to nick a 'joke' from twitter or similar and pretend it is your own, at least have the decency to check half a page back to check that it has not already been posted :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.