CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I know my eyesight is failing but I am sure I read somewhere in the verdict that CAS mentions the fact that one of emails used as evidence was actually two emails doctored and made to look as one. Nick Harris suggests that isn’t the case and all emails were authentic. Am I going mad or is he, as I presume, being economical with the truth?
They were two authentic emails combined into one, CAS ruled that although that gave a distorted impression the actual content of the emails was admissible.

As I said on another thread; this may well be a truly obnoxious piece of writing but, unless I am mistaken, all of it is true. The fact that little pieces have been extracted doesn’t make it less so.
Appreciate that point, but it's still possible to complain about the bias.
Which i'm inclined to do just to tie the fuckers up in dealing with it :)

Dan Roan re-tweeting Harris and Ziegler. He might have grudgingly reported the truth (eventually) on twitter but he's shown his true colours throughout this whole situation.

I watched Sky's coverage at 6pm and I thought they were very fair. They did mention the failure to comply with UEFA, but as a side point not the bulk of their report. They also called out that the hateful 8 for asking CAS to ignore our appeal for the ban to be suspended when we never made that appeal.

It also appears UEFA wanted to use stuff from 2012 & 2013, that was the only bits time barred. The vast majority of evidence was permissible but couldn’t prove wrong doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.