CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Conn's piece is disgusting and he's burned any bridges he may have had, both with City and with me. I'm going to go to town on him as well tomorrow. He's clearly being told what to write, whereas I always thought he had integrity, even if I didn't agree with him.
Go to town on him where and how Colin? Can I hold your coat while you do it?

I was a nervous wreck for a couple of days leading up to the verdict. It was like a weight was lifted when the notification announcing we had won landed

As many said in the days prior to the verdict, all that mattered is that we were found not guilty because we knew that in eyes of most of our haters we would be cheats whatever happened

And predictably that is what’s happening which means I don’t give a shit what is in the report

We’re innocent so just laugh at all the hatred, jealousy and piss boiling.. and let City and their lawyers deal with those that overstep the mark

I wouldn't think so .... the fine amount is paltry when compared to the possible cash prize earned from a likely two seasons in the Champions League .

‘Tis galling though that the money will go straight in the pockets of our rivals, some of whom were behind this whole farce anyway.

Go to town on him where and how Colin? Can I hold your coat while you do it?
On Twitter. But why we let these rancid, lying fuckers wander around the Etihad unchallenged is beyond me. I'm certainly not advocating violence but we should given them a "guard of dishonour" when they walk into the stadium in future. They should learn that words have consequences.

Part of me agrees with you, they would only frame it as City being enemies of free speech so it would be counter-productive and only serve to feed their delusional self-importance and whistle-blowing fantasies. It would become a weird badge of honour for some genuinely damaged individuals.
However, our laissez faire policy to challenging the media has clearly failed thus far. Perhaps making an example of a few select individuals, hitting them fast and hitting them extremely hard, wouldn’t be the worst thing in terms of halting this groundswell of embittered bile. We have already seen of one bunch of biased frauds in UEFA and the G14. Taking a couple of openly hostile liars to the bankruptcy courts would be a piece of piss in comparison
In that case, Conn would be a bloody good start!

EeBdoAOWkAETQk1
Might try and get that as a screensaver.

On Twitter. But why we let these rancid, lying fuckers wander around the Etihad unchallenged is beyond me. I'm certainly not advocating violence but we should given them a "guard of dishonour" when they walk into the stadium in future. They should learn that words have consequences.
Is there any appetite to make an example of some of them on matches and presser days and ban them?

In
Conn's piece is disgusting and he's burned any bridges he may have had, both with City and with me. I'm going to go to town on him as well tomorrow. He's clearly being told what to write, whereas I always thought he had integrity, even if I didn't agree with him.
Integrity? That went out the window many years ago, mate.

is it any wonder we didnt co-operate , Laterme was leaking info to the media at every opportunity , and probably recieving a nice little earner at the same time , so why would we give this failed politician any more ammunition.
UEFA has been proven to be corrupt from to top to bottom they are just whipping boys for the G14 and Hateful eight , if we did win the Champs league i would refuse to collect the trophy , the embarrasment it would cause UEFA and Ceferin would be insurmountable.
Its a joke competition , were a team that can finish 4th twenty five points behind the Champions and then lose half a dozen games and still make the final, the winners of this trophy are not the best club in europe , they are invariably the luckiest club in europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.