Harry Kane

Strange link this. Kane is a top player, and Levy has always sold his top players for the right price. Also I can't see Kane staying at Spurs all his career and winning very little if anything. But he would cost £100 plus and I just can't see City paying that for a striker. Scoring goals isn't our problem. Conceding silly goal is. Personally I would prefer Son. I think he is a better fit for Peps style of play, he's more versatile and he would probably cost under half of what Kane would cost.

Strange link this. Kane is a top player, and Levy has always sold his top players for the right price. Also I can't see Kane staying at Spurs all his career and winning very little if anything. But he would cost £100 plus and I just can't see City paying that for a striker. Scoring goals isn't our problem. Conceding silly goal is. Personally I would prefer Son. I think he is a better fit for Peps style of play, he's more versatile and he would probably cost under half of what Kane would cost.

agree - would much prefer Son - more intelligent player and can play across the front 3 unlike Kane

Those saying they wouldn’t want him, need to ask themselves how they would feel if it was Liverpool or united signing him??

Id feel fine in Liverpool signed him - he aint as good as any of their front 3 so it would be a step down for them

If utd signed him Id feel ok about as well - wouldnt get the service (a bit like Lukaku) and would slow down their attack which is what makes them dangerous at the moment- he doesnt press and is immobile in this sense

I read that Lewendowski has scored 50 goals in 40+ games this season, this si the type of player we need in our side.

Kane suits Spurs style of play, i'm not convinced he could do that for us.

It's not about him not being great but more about him being utterly expensive. We must smash the transfer record in English football to stand a chance to get him. That's PSG, not City.

Why not? If the right player is available to seriously improve us and Pep thinks he's worth it then we should sign him. Cost is irrelevant whether it's the right player on a free or for £150m. We don't have or need a policy stating that we're not allowed to break any transfer records.

If Kane helps us take the title back off the scouse twats then it doesn't matter what he costs.

agree - would much prefer Son - more intelligent player and can play across the front 3 unlike Kane

Son would put up KDB numbers for us in terms of goals and assists. Couple that with KDB, Raz, and gabby...look out. Gabby would drop 20/10 easily

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.