Harry Kane

They’ll be no back tracking from me.
He’s a goal scorer I know that.
Problem is for me when he doesn’t score goals, he does little else.
Add to that his injuries, I just don’t want him or particularly like him for that matter.
Would I support him if he came here?
Of course I would.
But honestly I’d rather he didn’t come.

These are the comments I don't understand - this is just clearly not true. You only need to watch 1 spurs game to know it's not true, and we play them twice a season. Kane gets through a ton of work pressing, and he's on the ball as much as any striker and his passing creates loads of chances for Son and co.

I can totally get not wanting him - I don't - but to say he doesn't do anything when he doesn't score is absurd. Pep would never even think of getting a striker like that anyway.

Prime example of his all-round game here - he’s been doing this for England in their 4-3-3, dropping deep and bringing Sterling and Rashford into play. He’s become one of the most complete strikers in world football, and probably the most available to us of the absolute elite - he’s got everything we are lacking in terms of a viable target man.

Selling Jesus and offering Stones to Spurs would go a long way to neutralise the heavy investment required to get him, too.

We can sign him and he'd be great (providing he stays injury free) but he wouldn't solve the problems we had yesterday. Outside of Cristiano Ronaldo (which pains me to say) no CF or ST would have made that crucial difference.
I dont think City will drop 120m for him and imo that is what Levy wants.

I have been critical of Harry from his Word Cup play. However, he slays in the league. Have to say, if the club and Pep want him i back them 100%

As Sergio will still be here wearing the #10. Kane should do a CR7, except he can be HK###. He just has to find a Heckler and Koch firearm model and choose that as his squad number since he is the rifleman. (This is a joke but it likely would make him a lot of money)

Prime example of his all-round game here - he’s been doing this for England in their 4-3-3, dropping deep and bringing Sterling and Rashford into play. He’s become one of the most complete strikers in world football, and probably the most available to us of the absolute elite - he’s got everything we are lacking in terms of a viable target man.

Selling Jesus and offering Stones to Spurs would go a long way to neutralise the heavy investment required to get him, too.

Theres nothing special in what he's doing there, not to warrant the money it would take to land him.
You'd be talking £100m plus, probably nearer £150m knowing Levy.
As for selling Jesus, not for me and especially not for Kane.

I know this is the Kane thread but complete of a striker is Lewnadowski? Just watching some goals he’s scored over the years, and you’ll notice his hunger/thirst for goals.

As soon as he passes it on or sees a Bayern player close to the oppo’s box, he’s already running into the box. He’s quite intelligent at attacking space. Great in the air, and acrobatic as well (scores the odd scissor kick or something similar).

City need a player who has good anticipation, off the ball movement, good in the air, and a killer in the box as a different plan.

Kane isn't going to happen. Never in a million years. I suppose it passes the time a bit to discuss the pros and cons but surely nobody genuinely thinks its a goer?
The only thing to go off at the moment is a couple of hints that we are in for somebody big, and those hints have come through YouTube vids that could be about anybody such are their content.

I know this is the Kane thread but complete of a striker is Lewnadowski? Just watching some goals he’s scored over the years, and you’ll notice his hunger/thirst for goals.

As soon as he passes it on or sees a Bayern player close to the oppo’s box, he’s already running into the box. He’s quite intelligent at attacking space. Great in the air, and acrobatic as well (scores the odd scissor kick or something similar).

City need a player who has good anticipation, off the ball movement, good in the air, and a killer in the box as a different plan.

Good luck getting him out of Bayern. Also he's 31 so even less long term than Kane so I don't see it, although of course agree he's class.

Have watched some Kane highlights and he's exactly what we need. Someone who actually shoots, who can rifle finishes with either foot.

Have a mate who works in a back office role at United who says Kane's people were touting him out earlier this year. If he wants to leave then he's an idiot to have signed that contract.

Theres nothing special in what he's doing there, not to warrant the money it would take to land him.
You'd be talking £100m plus, probably nearer £150m knowing Levy.
As for selling Jesus, not for me and especially not for Kane.

Nothing special in what he’s doing there? Now that’s just being ridiculous because you clearly don’t like him. He shows really good team play with his passing and hold up work and the finishing is simply world class. Just like against Leicester at the weekend.

Tell you what is very special anyway and that’s his goal record. That’s worth the huge money that he’d cost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.