Harry Kane

More than Kev for starters.

Wrong kevs our biggest earner Silva around the same Kane’s on around 220k so if we get him I don’t think we will he be on around Silva’s money so no difference to our yearly wages structure.

Wrong kevs our biggest earner Silva around the same Kane’s on around 220k so if we get him I don’t think we will he be on around Silva’s money so no difference to our yearly wages structure.

He will still want more money if he were to join especially if it was at a record transfer fee.

Same as Chilwell, can’t see anywhere we’ve actually been linked with Kane at all.

lmao so how do we score 100 goals a season against these 10 defenders

We do cause we have strikers/attackers that work in small spaces - my point is that Kane doesnt have to do that at Spurs as teams dont defend against spurs the way they defend against us. Kane wouldnt get the space he gets playing for us that he gets afforde playing for Spurs.

Nor does Kane have the mobility/athelticism to play in a high pressing team. He also doesnt have the ability to play across the front line where as all ut players to some extent (but especially Sterling and GJ) do have that ability

Paying for Kane now means that we then have a striker who is injury prone, does not fit our system and probably on high wages - if he doesnt work out we would struggle to move him on and it would be at a huge loss - this would then block us from going out and attracting any younger strikers that come through in the next season or two (e.g Haaland) that we could get that would be longer term solutions to replacing Aguero

For me, this is a really poor choice by the club (If its true)

We do cause we have strikers/attackers that work in small spaces - my point is that Kane doesnt have to do that at Spurs as teams dont defend against spurs the way they defend against us. Kane wouldnt get the space he gets playing for us that he gets afforde playing for Spurs.

Nor does Kane have the mobility/athelticism to play in a high pressing team. He also doesnt have the ability to play across the front line where as all ut players to some extent (but especially Sterling and GJ) do have that ability

Paying for Kane now means that we then have a striker who is injury prone, does not fit our system and probably on high wages - if he doesnt work out we would struggle to move him on and it would be at a huge loss - this would then block us from going out and attracting any younger strikers that come through in the next season or two (e.g Haaland) that we could get that would be longer term solutions to replacing Aguero

For me, this is a really poor choice by the club (If its true)

haaland won’t sign for us . I’d bet my house on it.

the games where we’ve struggled and end up pumping endless cross after cross in to the box and the countless chances we miss , Kane would only need one or two , not like Jesus who needs 3 or 4.

yes he doesn’t suit are system by not playing across the front 3 but neither does Aguero , no difference to me between the 2 when
Finishing comes to it yes Kuns low centre of gravity and close control is better but they are both goal machines.

Last edited:
haaland won’t sign for us . I’d bet my house on it.

the games where we’ve struggled and end up pumping endless cross after cross in to the box and the countless chances we miss , Jane would only need one or two , not like Jesus who needs 3 or 4.

yes he doesn’t suit are system by not playing across the front 3 but neither does Aguero , no difference to me between the 2 when
Finishing comes to it yes Kuns low centre of gravity and close control is better but they are both goal machines.

I agree on Haaland - I was just using him as an example.

Aguero has adapted so well to being able to play across the front 3 - better than Kane ever will.

Kane wouldnt be effective int he chaneswe get again cause of his lack of mobility and ability to work in small spaces - he is not the type of striker we need at all and age wise (and injury histroy) is also a concern.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.