Harry Kane

Nothing special in what he’s doing there? Now that’s just being ridiculous because you clearly don’t like him. He shows really good team play with his passing and hold up work and the finishing is simply world class. Just like against Leicester at the weekend.

Tell you what is very special anyway and that’s his goal record. That’s worth the huge money that he’d cost.
Not doubting his goal scoring ability.
He’s not the only striker to drop deep, lay the ball off, bring other players into game etc.
Just not for me at £100m plus.
His injuries would be a real concern, he’s been injured every season for about the past 5 seasons.
That will only get worst not better.
You look how much we miss Sergio when injured. Kane would miss some big games through injury for us, his injury record backs this up.
Still a no from me : )

Not doubting his goal scoring ability.
He’s not the only striker to drop deep, lay the ball off, bring other players into game etc.
Just not for me at £100m plus.
His injuries would be a real concern, he’s been injured every season for about the past 5 seasons.
That will only get worst not better.
You look how much we miss Sergio when injured. Kane would miss some big games through injury for us, his injury record backs this up.
Still a no from me : )

Ha, agree his injuries would be a concern. Also that other strikers drop deep etc but they don’t score as many as Kane or Sergio.

Doubt we’ll get him anyway mate.

Ha, agree his injuries would be a concern. Also that other strikers drop deep etc but they don’t score as many as Kane or Sergio.

Doubt we’ll get him anyway mate.
I doubt we’d pay what will be asked by Levy either.
Think the only way Kane leaves Tottenham is if he doesn’t sign another contract and then they sell him when he’s got 2 years or less left on his current deal. By which time he’ll be 30+, so the price will begin to drop.

Good luck getting him out of Bayern. Also he's 31 so even less long term than Kane so I don't see it, although of course agree he's class.

Have watched some Kane highlights and he's exactly what we need. Someone who actually shoots, who can rifle finishes with either foot.

Have a mate who works in a back office role at United who says Kane's people were touting him out earlier this year. If he wants to leave then he's an idiot to have signed that contract.

Nah, it wasn’t a wish to have him. Just admiration. In addition, someone with similar skills to either strikers, and young should be scouted. Sort of why I mentioned him.

I’ve said this before. Kane, world class finisher, alright footballer. However, his injuries are a cause for concern. Let’s say in an alternate universe City had him, he’d be missing a during the season like Aguero is missing at some point every season.

Nonetheless, can’t deny that he’s a very good player.

Would be great but it certainly doesn’t happen whilst Aguero is at the club.

Doing the leg work now with an eye on next season would be a great idea and let us further monitor over the season.

Euro’s coming up and 3 years on his contract don’t see why Spurs would sell in and can’t see him causing the fuss needed to get a move

Next years just 2 years on and indicating he won’t sign a new contract, Levy would take the money.

Definitely in the potential to score 30+ a season for us camp.

No doubt be a good player for us but I’d rather wait a season and buy Haaland, even if it means giving the fat agent a fortune

The thing about kane is if not him than who ? Who is the better tall, strong striker available ?
Haaland- Too fussy to deal with his agent Riola. Not even us even United are now not interested with dealing with Riola. Plus haaland will still want another year to remain at dortmund, for his personal development.
Lewandowsky, benzema - not attainable
Martinez, jovic - Not better than Kane plus no premier league experience
Even a 30 game playing Kane is better than those two. Plus his injury will be less if he plays less. Remember Aguero used to be more injured especially during crucial period of our season (that explains his omission from player of the season/team of the season awards). We managed that with rotation system. Kane is overworked at spurs so he will be more injury free here.
Also there must be a gentle man agreement between kane and lewy when he signed last deal. He was promised that tottenham will be fighting for titles. With pochettino gone and him being older he might look walker, modric, Bale for example and want trophies which he cannot get at spurs.
Remember we got walker for decent price. So he is attainable.

All this talk of injuries and he’s never missed more than 10 games in a PL season, and has a record very similar to the same player we are all afraid to lose. You’d pay bags of money to have another Aguero and he misses just as many games. Kane’s scoring record isn’t far off either..

He’s played over 85% of games since 2013/2014 when he became the No1 striker for Spurs. Scoring 139 in 195 games. In the same timeframe Aguero has scored 155 in 199 games.

I’d be a big yes on Kane, also just shows how ridiculous Aguero really is.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.