Harry Kane

I like Kane but he's gonna cost more than his worth. The only plus side I see is we are going to piss off a lot of clubs and that gives me joy.

Swerve him. Great striker but he won't be for too much longer.

How long do we need him for? What’s the cost of not doing rather than doing?

£100mil for 3 years, I’d take that. He would be leading scorer in the league every year he played for us and his height might(just might) justify those daft floated crosses we put in when we are in the shit

£100mil for 3 years, I’d take that. He would be leading scorer in the league every year he played for us and his height might(just might) justify those daft floated crosses we put in when we are in the shit
I’d take him in a heartbeat.
However I think his wife has just given birth in the last week or two so not sure he would want to uproot his family at this moment in time, especially given he has lived his entire life down south

Injury prone and he's not built for longevity. He's missed a comparable amount of games in his career to Sergio and he's got over five years before he gets to that age.

Like I said, he's a great player but not a gamble I'd take. Each to their own but for the money we'd have to spend I'd rather put it towards someone with more miles in the tank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.