Seasoncard Amnesty

I don't think that the points on tickets will be a problem for much longer, the club would love to get rid of them and this gives them the chance to start introducing the way they want to run the away ticket allocation.

Surely all clubs do some kind of loyalty scheme? I loosely follow Hereford and they do season tickets, members then general sale for all ticket matches.

I can’t think of another way to do it.

Surely all clubs do some kind of loyalty scheme? I loosely follow Hereford and they do season tickets, members then general sale for all ticket matches.

I can’t think of another way to do it.

I agree with it, I've put in the miles over the years and don't see why it should change ( just my opinion ) but the club want JCL's to get tickets for the big away games and will change it.

I have absolutely no idea what the club has planned as yet so there's no point in giving me shit. I hope they'd have some flexibility and I promise I'll make the point tomorrow. But if they say photo ID is an absolute requirement than you'll have to have some if you want entry to a restricted game.

You miss the point that my posts that you decided were "moaning" and "gobshite" worthy were NOT giving you shit. they were posts asking questions and panicking a bit out loud - i'm an anxious person. I have bad anxiety. Sorry if my worry about what kind of photo Id they'd demand is "giving you shit".

I agree with it, I've put in the miles over the years and don't see why it should change ( just my opinion ) but the club want JCL's to get tickets for the big away games and will change it.

Arsenal Away years back was ridiculous. There were easily 150 Belgians in our end and all wearing their country’s colours too. Scarves up in the air for Kompany and De Bruyne.

The Arsenal fans were in pleats. When such a wanky fan base is ridiculing you then you know you’re fucked.

You miss the point that my posts that you decided were "moaning" and "gobshite" worthy were NOT giving you shit. they were posts asking questions and panicking a bit out loud - i'm an anxious person. I have bad anxiety. Sorry if my worry about what kind of photo Id they'd demand is "giving you shit".
I understand. But I just don't know until we meet the club. I've said that I'll ask the question and I will. I've said I hope they will be pragmatic but you have to understand that even if it's only random checks, you may need photo ID if you want to guarantee entry.

If that's aimed at people like me who were querying the fact we don't have photo ID, i'dve hoped for better from someone elected... :( And i see later on you're calling people gobshites...

I apologised if i got the wrong end of the stick from your post but that went unnoticed, and i stand by what i said about ID as at the bank for example they would only accept passport or driving license which i didnt have. But i guess that's just me needing something to moan about. I could spew out all the big things i have to moan about, like the fact by the time my mum gets to go back into the stadium safely she probably wont remember what football is seeing as when i saw her today (i'm her "bubble") she had forgotten completely things that happened yesterday. (Hello to those in 102 who know mum, age 77, ill, and my life)

So yeah, i guess i shouldn't give a shit about photo ID, cos i doubt we'll be going - thanks for the positive repsonse from my inital genuine worry about photo ID at the top of page 2, you were the seasoncard representitive so i thought it was allowed to query worries to you without later on being called a moaned and hinted at no doubt being part of the gang of "gobshites".
We are just getting the runaround with city matters.
It’s time to take it to 1894 group and see if they can fight our corner.
It seems there are a lot of fans fighting what seems to be lone battles.
But I think there’s a lot of fans that will be affected one way or another.

It is possible. I managed to get kids in for free till the age of four. Even though I said I wanted it till five years old.
it will take a lot more of us to stand together this time unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.