Seasoncard Amnesty

I cant access the form I had to fill in a few weeks ago as the link has expired, but these were the options on one of the questions i had to answer

1) I would be happy attending from the start of the season (12/09/20)
2) I wouldn't be happy attending from the start of the season but would consider later on (01/01/21)
3) I wouldn't be happy attending at all for the 20/21 season

Granted I'm a corporate member so my options differ but it gives you an idea of what the club are looking at

With the added hassle of travelling from Edinburgh I would be quite happy not trying to get to most of the games this season as long as i can renew the season after

That was one of the issues we had with the original communication, which is why it was delayed.

In the current scenario then only the person named on the ticket will be able to use it. But we've asked for a number of safeguards so that tickets can be safely re-used if the buyer can't attend the game. But for Track-and-Trace purpsoed the club will have to know the details of everyone attending.

When things get back to normal then everything should be as it was, assuming things ever do get back to normal.
Wouldn’t it be better to have your photo on your season card although having thought about this it would probably throw up other problems. There you go I talked myself out that one by the end of the post.

Is the Photo ID idea a short term idea until we return to normality?
If its a longer term proposal it will lead to more empty seats.

Is the Photo ID idea a short term idea until we return to normality?
If its a longer term proposal it will lead to more empty seats.

As far as were aware short term and part of the new procedures needed in order to let fans back in during the pandemic

And are they going to ask us if we want to go back or not please? Or are they going to choose who to allow and not allow?
Don't know yet Sheila. I assume you'll have to say if you want to be considered for tickets for a restricted game. If only half the seasoncard holders say up front that they're happy to come back while restrictions are in place, that makes life a bit easier for the club.

And are they going to ask us if we want to go back or not please? Or are they going to choose who to allow and not allow?

I am sure they will be asking the questions at some point.

My account manager has been in pretty much weekly contact with me over the last couple of months. As well as filling in a few questions she has sent I have also had to confirm in writing I am happy to attend from the start of the season. Like I have said before I'm in corporate and contracted so my terms are different to general SC holders but imagine you would have to declare/opt in as well as some point in the near future.

I have tried to get more info out of her for friends and family that are general SC holders but have not managed to get much out of her as she only deals with the corporate side of things

Don't know yet Sheila. I assume you'll have to say if you want to be considered for tickets for a restricted game. If only half the seasoncard holders say up front that they're happy to come back while restrictions are in place, that makes life a bit easier for the club.

Thank you. I would love to be one of the half....... does that make sense!!? However I am not sure whether they would consider me because of age (which I don't blame them for I hasten to add) so............ (joke coming) please could you ask if I can have a box all to myself, one of the small ones, I'll deep clean it myself after the match!!! :-)

Thanks again Colin. Good luck this afternoon/evening and say hullo to Lisa for me please.

Thank you. I would love to be one of the half....... does that make sense!!? However I am not sure whether they would consider me because of age (which I don't blame them for I hasten to add) so............ (joke coming) please could you ask if I can have a box all to myself, one of the small ones, I'll deep clean it myself after the match!!! :-)

Thanks again Colin. Good luck this afternoon/evening and say hullo to Lisa for me please.

Your age has got nothing whatsoever to do with the club. If you are up for attending matches that means you have evaluated the potential risk, you are happy with it and so you should have the same chance to go as anyone else who has opted in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.