Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neymar's mitigation is injury.

They will likely follow different paths though no one can know for sure. I would predict one will recover, whilst one will decline slowly. That doesn't mean I don't regard both players very highly indeed.
Neymar's issue is baggage and lots of it.

When in the mood , great world class player, but also a slapped moody arse and when he is , he's a liability.

Mbappe totally agree, but he won't come here, the only club he wants is Real.

If Barça were indeed aware back in March or as a minimum before the end of season, that Messi intended to leave then that changes the dynamic of them try8mg to circumnavigate his get out clause. If he can prove it then they are banged to rights. Maybe Messi and City know this and will ride it out.

You only have to click on it and click “translate tweet”. Takes 5 seconds

I don't have twitter. There are articles too. I still need to exit this browser, go to another etc etc.
If it takes 5 seconds, then whoever is posting takes 5 seconds it saves everyone else taking however many seconds, capish.

If you want to read a good summary, instead of the knicker-wetting and wummery on Twitter, my good friend Mike Long has done this piece. https://boltfromtheblue.live/2020/08/27/is-it-all-just-a-dream/
Great write-up.

And I especially like this picture from the article header, as it suggests the club have found a way to combine David Silva and Lionel Messi in to a chimera demigod footballer.

b81fa9a3-f120-4394-abfd-11d7e35f4ddd-jpeg.1310

Attachments

• B81FA9A3-F120-4394-ABFD-11D7E35F4DDD.jpeg
    B81FA9A3-F120-4394-ABFD-11D7E35F4DDD.jpeg
    428.1 KB · Views: 369
I am amazed how much shit, internal politics going on inside Barca with their own media and its used not even against the rivals like Real or Atletico but to fight the internal battles. And this totally includes the sporting decisions in terms of signings, managers, contracts etc.

Its like imagine Khaldoon having instruct media to write bad stuff about agents of our players or the players or any other board member who might nor favour Khaldoon or something like that.
Or leaking some conversation between Txiki and De Bruyne to stir up shit if he wouldnt want to renew...

Fucking toxic, I dont know what is the point of all this.
When the president of your club hires a PR company to dish untrufull sh1t on your greatest ever player, you know you have hit rock bottom.

Who did the art work for that?
It’s absolutely stunning, a proper artist at work!

For someone to catch the personalities, looks, mannerisms,
and then be able to create it in the look of a five year olds drawings is insanely hard to pull off.

Excellent.

That'll be @cheappanini on twitter. They do many clubs and sell them to make a bit of pocket money. Guess which club had a word and said they couldn't sell theirs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.