Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you’re a proper fan.

most of my neutral mates also say they would love to see him in the PL, whoever he ends up playing for.

the few pool and Utd mates I have all think he is past it, would destroy our team, would find it hard in the PL, is only coming for money....etc etc

Myb dad once told me never to wish a player injured as you will regret missing out on seeing the best players when they have retired. I hope he does play in the prem and I can get to watch him. Ronaldo was a joy to watch even if he did play for your neighbours.

Right, see cunts posting shit in other languages only, gonnae fucking stop it!

Translate it, and post it, and you doing it once stops a hundred odd people doing it for themselves, saves hundreds of minutes, clicks, loads of sites, hyperspace, basically saves the fucking world.
RelievedFearfulBlackfootedferret-size_restricted.gif

I find it heartwarming all the advice we're getting from sections of the press and media.

"City shouldn't sign Messi; he's old, he's 33, he's past it, he's on the decline, he costs too much"

It's almost as if they don't want him to go to City for some reason...

Translate it, and post it, and you doing it once stops a hundred odd people doing it for themselves, saves hundreds of minutes, clicks, loads of sites, hyperspace, basically saves the fucking world.

Nice!

Myb dad once told me never to wish a player injured as you will regret missing out on seeing the best players when they have retired. I hope he does play in the prem and I can get to watch him. Ronaldo was a joy to watch even if he did play for your neighbours.

Ronaldo was a preening ponce !

I find it heartwarming all the advice we're getting from sections of the press and media.

"City shouldn't sign Messi; he's old, he's 33, he's past it, he's on the decline, he costs too much"

It's almost as if they don't want him to go to City for some reason...
Put it this way if it was the rags who were nearly signing him Kleenex would be out of stock in Sky HQ

You only have to click on it and click “translate tweet”. Takes 5 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.