Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So can someone clarify something please? If Barcelona don't budge, is Messi's plan just to sign a contract with City and say that he validly and legally terminated his Barcelona contract prior with the burofax?

I think he would have to buy his last year out, this webster ruling which of course we would be funding.

I think he would have to buy his last year out, this webster ruling which of course we would be funding.
But wouldn't that only be if he backs out of the termination? Surely if he thinks he's within his rights to terminate then he can do that? Or is it a case of avoiding the legal stuff that'd probably follow if he did that?

If he believes he’s out of contract, he doesn’t need to buy himself out but leaves himself (and the club he signs for) open to legal action. First Spanish courts then CAS on appeal.

FIFA however would grant his transfer of registration in the meantime. But it’s a big risk for City.

But wouldn't that only be if he backs out of the termination? Surely if he thinks he's within his rights to terminate then he can do that? Or is it a case of avoiding the legal stuff that'd probably follow if he did that?

We are discussing tweets here without any real knowledge of what the actual situation is between all 3 parties.

My opinion is this is all agreed between the 3 for all intents and purposes and we are seeing a pantomime being played out to appease a Barca membership and Bart who wants to be seen as tough, doing all he can to keep Messi and in the end, driving as best a deal as he could blah blah blah.

If he believes he’s out of contract, he doesn’t need to buy himself out but leaves himself (and the club he signs for) open to legal action. First Spanish courts then CAS on appeal.

FIFA however would grant his transfer of registration in the meantime. But it’s a big risk for City.

I dont see this ending in the courts and i dont see us getting involved if we thought that was the case imo.

I know fuck all though, tweets aside and titbits from Tolm?

Barca just wanting to blame Messi for leaving.

He now needs to make it known to the world its his decision & Barca need to honour his wishes.

He owes fuckall to them but now it seems its going to be a fight in court.

Wouldnt suprise me if Uefa, Tebas & all are saying fuck City dont make it easy for them?

I know he has give a lot but they took him as a little runt paid his medication and made him a multi millionaire barely fuckall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.