Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Sly Sports are quoting the links yesterday that Messi has supposedly told Koeman/Barca that he is "more out that in the club at the moment."

However I just cant see him leaving - his legacy would take a bit of a hit. He loves the club clearly and I think that will be the bit that keeps him there.

He's done enough 'loving the club' for it to become unfeasible imo. He's there now because he's a greedy, lazy, control freak.

He's done enough 'loving the club' for it to become unfeasible imo. He's there now because he's a greedy, lazy, control freak.

or he loves the club, the city, the fans etc etc etc - look at Davidl Silva's quotes about staying here so long - its cause of the fans respecting him (also what the club did for him)

or he loves the club, the city, the fans etc etc etc - look at Davidl Silva's quotes about staying here so long - its cause of the fans respecting him (also what the club did for him)

And now he realises he's finding it difficult to lead the team, he's taken himself off the wage bill.

Messi keeps asking for more & more money, getting people fired & trying to run the show generally. He's like a bloke who slaps his wife around then shags her & tells her he loves her.

Just imagine if he did come the numbers these fcukers in the media would spout would it’s going cost Man City 1 billion for Messi when adding his wages over the contract it wouldn’t be isn’t it great we going to see Messi in England in the premier be all about the fee and wages over his contract that’s what fcuking hate the majority of the media in this Country bottoms feeders.

And now he realises he's finding it difficult to lead the team, he's taken himself off the wage bill.

Messi keeps asking for more & more money, getting people fired & trying to run the show generally. He's like a bloke who slaps his wife around then shags her & tells her he loves her.

or like Barca fans seem to think - he sees a load of beaurocrats destroying his club and running it really badly

Even Sly Sports are quoting the links yesterday that Messi has supposedly told Koeman/Barca that he is "more out that in the club at the moment."

However I just cant see him leaving - his legacy would take a bit of a hit. He loves the club clearly and I think that will be the bit that keeps him there.

weasel words.

you can only be in or out.....unless you’re expecting someone to meet a list of demands, in which case you can say ‘until you meet my conditions, I’m out’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.