It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amused how people think cos we are awaiting Messi / Barca to make a decision we cant pursue our other targets. Cheeky Monkey and the others can multi task I would guess
I bet there's a lot of management time going into Messi. Perhaps there's not much to be done but nevertheless that will be where a lot of City's attention is, and if it's there you don't see other things that maybe you should.

So according to many sources over 24 hours has past since Messi had done a 180 & decided to stay at Barca for another season.
Still meetings are on going & nothing is resolved.
The only snippet of information that we definitely know is from Jorge when asked if Messi will stay- his reply "it will be difficult & I dont know".
It's still all to play for.
Edited: I was always shit at numbers lol

Last edited:
So according to many sources over 24 hours has past since Messi had done a 360 & decided to stay at Barca for another season.
Still meetings are on going & nothing is resolved.
The only snippet of information that we definitely know is from Jorge when asked if Messi will stay- his reply "it will be difficult & I dont know".
It's still all to play for.
If he'd done a 360 and decided to stay, he was never leaving :)

I bet there's a lot of management time going into Messi. Perhaps there's not much to be done but nevertheless that will be where a lot of City's attention is, and if it's there you don't see other things that maybe you should.
Doubt there's much at all. Tolmie reckons it is Abu Dhabi driven and outside any other transfers. Think the only other deal myself is the centre back one. I'm sure we can do both without any hardship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.