******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
that last over was embarrassing he got away with it though

He would play so well but then all of a sudden one would get an impression that he doesn't feel like playing. Would like him to be more aggressive. It feels he bowls within himself most of the times.

Archer ain't gettin' on no 'plane, fool

Got worried then that he wasn’t going to the IPL!

Talking about the IPL, the fixtures have finally been released.

First five games:

SEPTEMBER

19 Mumbai Indians v Chennai Super Kings

20 Delhi Capitals v Kings XI Punjab

21 Sunrisers Hyderabad v Royal Challengers Bangalore

22 Rajasthan Royals v Chennai Super Kings

23 Kolkata Knight Riders v Mumbai Indians

As ever I’ll be rooting for Rajasthan with the Kings XI as my second team.

I consider Mumbai Indians to be the ‘rags’ of the IPL...

archer and wood are the tools needed down under in just about a years time when the ashes are being played again
forget playing both broad and anderson archer and wood with the new ball and stokes and maybe broad or anderson with a spinner, i also like adil rashid and he should be playing red bowl cricket

england look good in ODI and 20/20 and maybe its because we have a captain that's good at being one
eoin morgan all round game is good enough to be playing in test cricket, its clear why he does not play test because joe root would be under pressure from him

archer and wood are the tools needed down under in just about a years time when the ashes are being played again
forget playing both broad and anderson archer and wood with the new ball and stokes and maybe broad or anderson with a spinner, i also like adil rashid and he should be playing red bowl cricket

england look good in ODI and 20/20 and maybe its because we have a captain that's good at being one
eoin morgan all round game is good enough to be playing in test cricket, its clear why he does not play test because joe root would be under pressure from him

I do wonder if Morgan will have another crack at Test cricket if England manage to win the T20 World Cup. I’m getting way ahead of myself here but if he was in the scenario where he’d won the ODI and T20 World Cup he’d only need an Ashes win to go down as the greatest captain ever I guess.

I think regardless of the outcome of the T20 WC I do think Morgan will have to choose either stay with the short forms and defend the ODI WC plus go for the T20 WC in 2022/2024(?). Or have another go at Test Cricket and see how he fares there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.