Kalidou Koulibaly

Kk only wants City that’s why no other club are not interested!

65m+ 10m addons

Have him at top form for 3 seasons at least we win trophies with him it’s a bargain end off.

Is it his dream ?

If he was offered more money elsewhere he would soon change his mind.
No other club would touch him at that price, he has never won atrophy in his long career, Its City or a trophyless career.

Is it his dream ?

If he was offered more money elsewhere he would soon change his mind.
No other club would touch him at that price, he has never won atrophy in his long career, Its City or a trophyless career.

Whose dreaming? City certainly want him but not for there fee, I presume the negotiating are ongoing and if we finally get him it be final week of the the transfer window with compromise on both sides.

We want him 'at a certain price' seems to be the answer.

If we offered the 'just pay it' price, are you sure ADL wouldn't just say 'nah, just pay 10 mil more ' ?
If that happens you just walk away. Annoying, but then you don't waste three months of your time dealing with someone who you won't even speak face to face with, and you can get on with the rest of your business. If Koulibaly really wants the move they'll call back.

If that happens you just walk away. Annoying, but then you don't waste three months of your time dealing with someone who you won't even speak face to face with. If Koulibaly really wants the move they'll call back.

I suspect this is what's happened already - we've upped our offer and they've shifted the goal posts - and we're waiting for the end of the transfer window to either have more leverage or make a final higher bid. Upping the offer further now will just lead to them shifting the goalposts again and expecting more in October.

This seems to have gone quiet these past couple of days, unless I've missed something? Either we might be finally getting somewhere or we've officially backed off. We'd have known by now if it was the latter I'd have thought.

I think the reason people are saying pay the money is because they are fucked off with the bollock surrounding it . My thoughts are if we want him and I’m not sure we do then pay the money because if we think we can negotiate with this guy and barter then we are mistaken and it will not end well for us . Or we just fuck him off and move on and get someone else . We say we want the guy from Leipzig then we make a offer that is too good to refuse and get him because if we think we can go into this season without signing another centre back then we will not win the title . Also I think we are gonna struggle on the attacking front if kun gets another injury we have another problem .its like having a gun but afraid to pull the trigger . We have the money from our budget to get these guys
The art of negotiation has passed you by then,in think you forget how much 80 m is ,it is fantasy money to us but not to the club which is a business

The Sporting - Napoli friendly got cancelled, so Koulibaly doesn't have to feature again till next Saturday. We should find out this week if he actually moves or not finally, because Napoli play their first Serie A game on 20th. All on ADL if he wants to get the new players in from Koulibaly sale else he'll just stay and they won't have any new ones in.

Fair to say at the very least I am glad this is getting over with one way or another soon, been tiring to follow this pathetic deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.