Kalidou Koulibaly

We want him 'at a certain price' seems to be the answer.

If we offered the 'just pay it' price, are you sure ADL wouldn't just say 'nah, just pay 10 mil more ' ?
So we just fuck him off then . Makes me happy as I don’t want city to deal with him anyway .

The art of negotiation has passed you by then,in think you forget how much 80 m is ,it is fantasy money to us but not to the club which is a business
But it’s within our budget isn’t it . Do you think we are gonna go out and a world class defender for chump change . We are Manchester City was he richest club in the world and we pay a oremuim rate whether we like it or not . We are not negotiating with Napoli as we are not even on talking terms with them . This transfer is going nowhere and it’s only fucking us about but if you call that negotiating then crack on with it as I call it time wasting and we are falling right into it .

But it’s within our budget isn’t it . Do you think we are gonna go out and a world class defender for chump change . We are Manchester City was he richest club in the world and we pay a oremuim rate whether we like it or not . We are not negotiating with Napoli as we are not even on talking terms with them . This transfer is going nowhere and it’s only fucking us about but if you call that negotiating then crack on with it as I call it time wasting and we are falling right into it .
We aren't the richest club in the world, we might have the richest owner, but FFP means that doesn't translate to richest club.

And that is exactly why we aren't buying him just yet. If Napoli don't accept the market price for him, they will get to keep an unhappy player until soonest, the next transfer window.

If Napoli valued him at a competitive price, perhaps other clubs would join the chase, who knows. Another reason other clubs aren't in for him could be because they aren't run in the same way we are, and just can't afford him in the current financial climate.
I don’t think anyone could afford north of €70m for a 29 year old defender in any economic climate, unless it’s a special player. Not seeing KK as that special. Fuck ADL

I think KK would be the ideal fit for us now but Upmancho will be the better long term option.
I think the reason they want KK absolutely over young defenders is they are looking for a leader. There is absolutely no leaders in the club since Vincent Kompany departure. There is no Sergio Ramos, Carlos Puyol, Chiellini,Xavi,Thiago Silva, Manuel Neuer in our club and you absolutely need this kind of dude to lead a team. All our guys are nice guys but not leaders. Our captain is Kevin De Bruyne and don't get me wrong, he is a wonderful football player but absolutely not a leader.

Koulibaly is an amazing leader with big personnality and also he's physically strong and big. He will intimidate anyone who try to fuck with our team.

Personnally i would love to have Upamecano because he's younger and for my point of view he is the most promising young defender by far but i'm just a fan not the boss of the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.