Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew. I did think for one minute we were considering a bid. Although I can't use his off field issues as an reason for not signing Grealish

I admire his loyalty to his local club of which he is also a fan, he just might regret it in a couple of years. He said he has been promised by the owners they are going to invest, but you are talking a good 300+ million to push them on to compete at the top level unless they are incredibly lucky in finding cheaper gems. Even then it would probably take a minimum 3-5 years depending on who they fetch in, by which time he will be 28-30. Apparently he now has a huge minimum transfer fee in his contract if a club comes in for him, I have no idea why players agree to such.

So what? All that indicates is he had more natural ability. He hung his boots up prematurely to live off the fat of the land. A Danny F Mills and Wayne Bridge clone...except with talent to waste.

Bale can still do a job and Real Madrid aren't doing themselves any favours with the situation. They are the ones who have handed him the contract in the first place

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.