Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't run when you are on the floor or playing with his hair

Not sure if serious?

He gets fucking walloped every single game time after time and gets up and goes again. The most fouled player in the league by some way. Don’t let his image fool you, he’s a tough fucker

Not sure if serious?

He gets fucking walloped every single game time after time and gets up and goes again. The most fouled player in the league by some way. Don’t let his image fool you, he’s a tough fucker
People said hazard was the most fouled player season after season,about half was him diving,dave has always been the most genuinely fouled player,this kid is like hazard in that regard

If we're genuinely interested and Villa want silly money like £60-70m City should say cest la vie, but if we could get him for £45m id take a chance on him, maybe I'm being very optimistic with my valuation.

One thing he would offer is some versatility, comfortable wide left and central, seeing as we are losing Sane and Dave, wouldn't be the worst signing, he is a very good player.

One thing he would offer is some versatility, comfortable wide left and central, seeing as we are losing Sane and Dave, wouldn't be the worst signing, he is a very good player.
Spot on mate. Scores and creates plenty as well. Would be well happy if we got him.

In terms of investment, especially if Villa go down, it would be a smart move I suppose.

He's not a terrible player but his socks fuck me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.