Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miles better professional attitude than the likes of Bale and others...but still criticised by the no-marks who prize entitlement over all else.

I think Bale's being incredibly professional.

And anyway, with all due respect to a bloke with a title (and I do like a lot of your posts), please tell me what's unprofessional about Bale holding his client to the words of the contract that they both signed up to, as a legally binding promise made in full knowledge of the commitments appertaining to each?
Bale trains well, keeps extremely fit, maintains a low profile lifestyle, and he's a competitor, always wants to play.
So, as I see it, he's keeping his side of the bargain, he's being professional in spite of severe provocation from a client that's decided to do all it can to renege on it's professional commitments.

And I don't even like Bale.

Miles better professional attitude than the likes of Bale and others...but still criticised by the no-marks who prize entitlement over all else.

One is 25 and still ambitious and so far won nothing, the other is 31, coming to the end of his career and won and achieved a hell of a lot. Bale is at loggerheads with Zidane and his wages mean no club will probably be able to sign him. That isn't his fault. He is reportedly on £500,000+ a week. People say "He has enough money he should take a pay cut and leave." Would anyone here change jobs for half the pay, which is the most he could expect if he moved? He is quality but at 31 and with his injury record he would be a gamble at such a huge cost, so he's probably stuck at Madrid, unless the rags pay the money. Well they paid Sanchez £500,000 a week.

One is 25 and still ambitious and so far won nothing, the other is 31, coming to the end of his career and won and achieved a hell of a lot. Bale is at loggerheads with Zidane and his wages mean no club will probably be able to sign him. That isn't his fault. He is reportedly on £500,000+ a week. People say "He has enough money he should take a pay cut and leave." Would anyone here change jobs for half the pay, which is the most he could expect if he moved? He is quality but at 31 and with his injury record he would be a gamble at such a huge cost, so he's probably stuck at Madrid, unless the rags pay the money. Well they paid Sanchez £500,000 a week.
If I were a multi-millionsite, already teed up for a life of luxury, and with just a couple of years of a fleeting career left, yes, I’d consider those other options. Particularly as Madrid have apparently offered a safety net.

Sorry if I’m old fashioned enough to put a low value on being filthy rich and entitled.

If I were a multi-millionsite, already teed up for a life of luxury, and with just a couple of years of a fleeting career left, yes, I’d consider those other options. Particularly as Madrid have apparently offered a safety net.

Sorry if I’m old fashioned enough to put a low value on being filthy rich and entitled.

How is he entitled? He has a talent someone thought was worth the contract and money he has. He is at one of the top clubs in the world in a nice city to live. He has won all the top prizes and soon will be retired and if his health lasts the money he has will have to last him for a good 40 years, unless he gets another job. We as football fans might think he should be doing it for half the pay he is on for the love of the game, but it's his choice. He is still under contract at Madrid and I'm sure if he plays he will do a good job. I for one was glad he didn't play against us.

I do find it bizarre that people expect a player to simply leave because their employer wants them to. He and the club are both entitled to hold each other to the contract they signed if they so wish.

How is he entitled? He has a talent someone thought was worth the contract and money he has. He is at one of the top clubs in the world in a nice city to live. He has won all the top prizes and soon will be retired and if his health lasts the money he has will have to last him for a good 40 years, unless he gets another job. We as football fans might think he should be doing it for half the pay he is on for the love of the game, but it's his choice. He is still under contract at Madrid and I'm sure if he plays he will do a good job. I for one was glad he didn't play against us.
Because he’s chosen simply to exercise his “entitlement”.

As did Milner, Mills, Bridge and others who are figures of derision on here.

And as (apparently) is Bartomeu, who is also much scorned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.