Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Has Pep spoken yet, no doubt he's proud of the players and really happy with everything.

Hope he comes out and say's it's simply not good enough and player were at fault

I think Arteta offered a lot more than we realised. Pep just doesn’t look the same without him. They were a great team on the side lines
Maybe you re right but once again I say if not Pep then who?

Mendy has always gotten away with it because of his injury.

Barring a lamentable first-half showing from us in the loss at Monaco and 20, rinse and repeat crosses in an opening day win at Arsenal, he has never shown anything that justified a £50m purchase.

His deficiencies are many and aren't because of injury or now fitness, it's because he can't defend and isn't particularly quick running back to his own goal.

Same goes for Garcia, runs in treacle and because he came from Barca, somehow gives him a stamp of quality.

Pep went down in my estimation when he picked him for the Lyon game.

Sadly, it is one of many poor errors of judgment during this year.

I genuinely don't see how having two fit strikers today would have made any difference to the result in terms of legislating for other players on the pitch who just aren't nowhere good enough for present Manchester City.
For me, the club has a lot to answer for, never replacing Kompany and how long ago did he leave????

Once again an away team has shown that all this possession play is not enough in this league, we are not dynamic enough, said it for over twelve months, teams know exactly how to play us, for me, we need to change

Bayern Munich just got spanked by the might Hoffenheim 4-1. If you were a BM fan, would you be saying the same thing on their forum?
Isn't that the first game they haven't won in about 25 games?
Whereas we tend to lose every 4 games. I can see the logical comparison.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.