It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry ?? !! We can't afford to play him
I think the exec are hoping by some miracle he’ll turn a corner and we’ll be able to cut our losses...they are reluctant to write off £50 million plus considerable wages and medical bills just like that but I think even they must be beginning to lose hope...
Most of us have already

We have plenty of players that can attack though, we could do with a few more who can defend properly, even if they don't offer much else. Stop the cross or win the ball, then give it to someone who can actually play. That's how I play anyway!
They need to have something about them on the ball too, otherwise a smart team just lets him have the ball and blocks all the passes off. I actually lean more towards prioritising the full back’s attacking capabilities if we are to persist with inverted wingers. Which we are, since Sterling and Torres will be our left wingers. Having a genuine threat from full back will spread the opposition, open up those pockets and allows us to play our game a little better. At the moment, just flooding the middle and letting our pitiful width have the ball is an easy blueprint to stopping us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.