It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nouri the LB from the french league has the same agent as Dias so that deal could go down fast i reckon

Im fed up of seeing him in all honesty. He is not a LB, hes got nothing to offer in midfield. Seems a good lad, tried his best when we needed him but we need to move him on and get an actual option at LB.

Absolutely. He'll be great in a side who will play him as an 8 or a 10. We won't as we have players ahead of him and rightfully so. We need a left back.

I'm sick of other blues justifying keeping him around because he's a decent guy and better in midfield than left back.

I don't want a 34 yr old coming for money and Pep and NOT our club.

If Pep was not our manager there is zero chance Messi would consider us, why don't you get that?

We have far more serious issues in our squad and management to sort out before dreaming.

2017 we nearly got him, that WAS the time a 30 yr old Messi still hungry with a hungry Pep would have been incredible, but not now.

I was disputing you thinking Messi wasn't as marketable as other players.

As for him wanting to come to City because of how we play Pep and Soriano....I couldn't care less. Most players that join any club join for one reason...money.

Your posts are rambling rubbish with no logical end point.

You can't sell Mendy is the problem. Zin has a lot of attributes. He will be relatively cheap and can play at both fullback and anywhere in the midfield.
If we can’t squirrel mendy away somewhere in the city football group I’d be surprised and disappointed. ”hey benj! A really exciting opportunity has come up in ny city! Fancy it? They are looking for a shark just like you!” His locker could go to Telles or somebody half decent. Problem solved.

Suspect Zin is probably fed up at City now. Deserved better given his performances. Another player who is better than some City fans think.
Don’t think he’s deserved better he’s a good player that can do a good job somewhere, but think he’s done alright from us to get the games he’s got and the medals he’s got.

I think we have to accept that Mendy is never going to be the player we thought we were buying and Zinchenko is ok as a standby but no more than that. I wonder if the management at City think Cancelo could do the job for us?

Personally I think we should cut our losses and bring someone in. Might be too late in this window but I hope not.

It might also give Mendy time to get back to something like his old self. He undoubtedly felt under pressure to come back and help the team as our only proper left back. A spell on the sidelines, improving in training, and a bit of competition never hurts.

I wouldn’t give up on him yet and it’d hurt to see him delivering elsewhere.

Is that milk, newspapers or the post?

I was disputing you thinking Messi wasn't as marketable as other players.

As for him wanting to come to City because of how we play Pep and Soriano....I couldn't care less. Most players that join any club join for one reason...money.

Your posts are rambling rubbish with no logical end point.

I can understand concerns over his age and declining performance but signing Messi legitimises the club in an instant. Something we’ve been trying to do since the takeover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.