General transfer rumours

Cannot remember the last time I was jealous of a signing from our feeder club. Partey seems like he would have fit into our team better than anybody we currently have, certainly better than iron boots Rodri and at a price we could comfortably afford.

Cannot remember the last time I was jealous of a signing from our feeder club. Partey seems like he would have fit into our team better than anybody we currently have, certainly better than iron boots Rodri and at a price we could comfortably afford.

You could probably add another 15 - 20 mill to his price, if we were trying to buy him.

I like him a lot & believe he will be brilliant for Arsenal

The thing is, whether he would fit perfectly or not, we don't have such a player in the whole squad. 87 year old Fern, is it. If Partey wasn't a regular starter, just sell him on & sign someone else. But at least there is the option of that kind of player

We have a bunch of players who all have exactly the same weak spot to their game as our only options & would have to play a cb there, as a different alternative.

For a club like City, that's fucking ridiculous.

The thing is, whether he would fit perfectly or not, we don't have such a player in the whole squad. 87 year old Fern, is it. If Partey wasn't a regular starter, just sell him on & sign someone else. But at least there is the option of that kind of player

We have a bunch of players who all have exactly the same weak spot to their game as our only options & would have to play a cb there, as a different alternative.

For a club like City, that's fucking ridiculous.
Agree we the scenario about all our players and they have the same weakness.

We are so one paced in the defensive midfield it's untrue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.