General transfer rumours

The thing is, whether he would fit perfectly or not, we don't have such a player in the whole squad. 87 year old Fern, is it. If Partey wasn't a regular starter, just sell him on & sign someone else. But at least there is the option of that kind of player

We have a bunch of players who all have exactly the same weak spot to their game as our only options & would have to play a cb there, as a different alternative.

For a club like City, that's fucking ridiculous.

Whether it is ridiculous or not, and putting aside the fact i don't know enough about Partey to agree he is 'that' player, it is absolutely true we don't have that type of player.

We also don't have a typical tall striker either. I would like both of those options in the squad, but it is not something pep seems to do.

Whether it is ridiculous or not, and putting aside the fact i don't know enough about Partey to agree he is 'that' player, it is absolutely true we don't have that type of player.

We also don't have a typical tall striker either. I would like both of those options in the squad, but it is not something pep seems to do.

I don't know that Partey is 'that' player. I just know we don't have any kind of player, of that type & he was obviously available & good enough for Pep's sidekick to sign.

It's more easy to understand re a tall striker, as we have two of the world's best cfs plus a goalscoring wide player, so it would be difficult to carry one in the squad.

The thing is, whether he would fit perfectly or not, we don't have such a player in the whole squad. 87 year old Fern, is it. If Partey wasn't a regular starter, just sell him on & sign someone else. But at least there is the option of that kind of player

We have a bunch of players who all have exactly the same weak spot to their game as our only options & would have to play a cb there, as a different alternative.

For a club like City, that's fucking ridiculous.
That is exactly the same issue with our wingers too.

Arteta was Pep's chosen sidekick. He sees such a player as necessary. We don't, for some reason.
So far Arteta has done a wonderful job, he has already transformed that side, made some quality signings amd has won over the dressing room.

Looks like the board can see the quality he has and are going to back him to bring in his players.

I don't know that Partey is 'that' player. I just know we don't have any kind of player, of that type & he was obviously available & good enough for Pep's sidekick to sign.

It's more easy to understand re a tall striker, as we have two of the world's best cfs plus a goalscoring wide player, so it would be difficult to carry one in the squad.
I still think we intend to replace Fernandinho with Luiz next summer. I don't know if he's that player either, but I think that's the plan.

So far Arteta has done a wonderful job, he has already transformed that side, made some quality signings amd has won over the dressing room.

Looks like the board can see the quality he has and are going to back him to bring in his players.
Player, they had to scrape and scratch around with sending players on loan to raise the release clause money, and missed Lyons deadline for Aouar, Arteta's first choice. I don't think he'll get much more support in coming windows.

Player, they had to scrape and scratch around with sending players on loan to raise the release clause money, and missed Lyons deadline for Aouar, Arteta's first choice. I don't think he'll get much more support in coming windows.
They found the money at the end of the window to make a great signing.

Nothing wrong with what they did, clearing the decks and lowering the wage bill.

They found the money at the end of the window to make a great signing.

Nothing wrong with what they did, clearing the decks and lowering the wage bill.
Nothing ,wrong no. Just saying it shows there isn't money to back him with players in coming windows. When I say nothing wrong, they are the club that have made redundancies to their club staff save money. Not heard of any other club doing that, yet.

Nothing ,wrong no. Just saying it shows there isn't money to back him with players in coming windows. When I say nothing wrong, they are the club that have made redundancies to their club staff save money. Not heard of any other club doing that, yet.
They will be the first of many, reality check for football.

He has done an exceptional job there already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.