Live performances you feel so lucky to have been at.

The thrills apollo, ardwick green circa 2007, Conner Deasy the frontman crowd surfing, top band, fell out and crashed and burned really quickly though. California surf sound

Guns and Roses - 1991 at Old Wembly Stadium
Guns and Roses, Faith No more and Soundgarden at Maine Road 1992/93
Pantera - Apollo Theatre 1994 ish
Suicidal Tendencies - Manchester Academy 1992 ish
Foo Fighters - Reading Festival (Their first performance ever in the UK) - 1994 0r 1995 (cant remember when exactly)
Faith No More - Sheffied Arena - 1992 (I think)
Red Hot Chilli Peppers backed by James Brown - Maine Road - 1995 ish
The Prodigy - Reading Festival 95 ish
Reef - 1995 Reading Festival
Slipknot - 1997/98 ish Reading Festival
Rage Agasint the Machine - Reading Festival 1994/95
Skunk Anansie Reading Festival 95 ish

Foo Fighters - Perth January --- 2001 (I think)

So many to mention in reality

For me, there's always THE ONE I didn't go to. Freshman year in college and some friends were going to see Sha-Na-Na but I wasn't a fan so didn't go. The opening act was some unknown from New Jersey who stole the show. Sigh.
7cb87a27fa2cac5769710c1ebce159ac.jpg
c52c15abd11399fefe10fa628770e9f9.jpg

So many, but if my arm was really twisted. Led Zeppelin at Manchester University, spring 1971. And XTC's absolutely last live gig, in Lyon at the Palais d'Hiver, must have been in 80, 81, something like that.
Two great regrets, only two: never having seen Hendrix. Never having seen Joy Division.

Morrissey at LCC was pretty special.
Orbital at glastonbury
Pixies at G_Mex
Springsteen at Sheffield
The Jam at De Montford hall
THe Verve followed by Pulp at Leeds festival

Last edited:
1602408647831.png
Mick Hucknall had a very good voice and the band were great. Shame he turned into a knob and sacked all the his original bandmates...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.